47 pending friend requests?

General Chat

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

if spam n harrassment is not ok on here then why does the staff spam every1s page? not everybody wants to do competitions this comes back to the feature i requested 3 weeks about commenting all frs page at once why is it the staff can do this? thats spamming am i right? if i cant do it then they cant enough said
I use the friends comments to promote the competitions I hold monthly and not to build up numbers for badges or for any other reasons. I respect that fact that not everyone might not want to join.

As for not wanting me to comment on your page about the competitions then there is the simple option of telling me so that I do not comment about them on your page just like several other people have. As a result of being asked I shall take the name of that person off the list and stop commenting to them.

The comment on all friends pages button was also requested by myself a couple of months back to help me promote them as numbers got bigger but was not created so I have to use what is available to me. If people don't want to know about the competitions then let me know as it would make things a lot easier for me then going through 125 individual friends pages to let them know about something they don't want to know about.

We are trying to come up with better ways to promote the competitions and community event such as asking people that have already joined to promote them in their signatures for other members to see or to invite the people off their friends lists to join also.
i dont mean to step on any1s toes i just had a few ppl on here urk me a bit much but fair enough its all good maybe i quit making threads for a few days so every1 has a chance to read the other 1s
I don't have any spam on my page. I haven't accepted any FR, so, that might be part of it.
I don't have any spam on my page. I haven't accepted any FR, so, that might be part of it.
Originally Posted by futiles
thats a good point
It's okay Chunky Meconium. All I want is to keep the site tidy and spam free. I have taken you off the list of people to comment on about any competitions or events too.

I know the badges can be quite addicting but they will come with time and there are easier badges to get without having to spam 500 threads or request 300 friends. I also have had some fun trying out new games that I never would have tried if it wasn't for the badges so try looking at some of them first.

I've been a member of this site since march this year and even with my competitions and MotM interviews I've only made 45 threads and 350 posts but if you look at my badge count it's the third highest on the site because of the other badges that can be unlocked by simply finding something or starting a new game from the selected series. You never know what you may find and you may like some of the games you try.
Just reread last post and sorry about it sounding so patronising I just wanted you and others to know that there are easier ways to get things.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account