× 1 (2.08%) Lions

× 6 (12.50%) Seahawks

× 4 (8.33%) Packers

× 1 (2.08%) Giants

× 6 (12.50%) Cowboys

× 2 (4.17%) Falcons

• Added 01-04-2017 06:50 PM
  • 48 votes
4th quarter I was like, man with the game like this and the Falcons defense as good as it is it they (the Falcons) would either have to just give up and throw the game or they would have to just melt into utter chaos and with the way the Patriots were being just owned and the stupid mistakes that were happening I could here the whiny Pats fans about the holding calls that were missed and shout conspiracy...but I think it was conspiracy in the last quarter..it was like their fortunes' just switched! Really! I gave the Pats a break thinking, ok it's a game they can loose and still hold thier heads up saying they did thier best, but Really!! To go back like THAT!! Something's wrong....very very wrong... So disappointing, but they weren't my teams so I guess I'll wait for next season and I'll get my Raiders back and have a awesome time beating the 88' Dolphins win streak!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU

What Dolphins win streak in '88?

Are you talking about 1972, where they finished undefeated?
What Dolphins win streak in '88?

Are you talking about 1972, where they finished undefeated?
Originally Posted by futiles
Nope, I'm talking about that 3 win streak in October of 88.. Then we'll talk about the 72 win streak...... Yea, that's what I meant to say.... Smile
Nope, I'm talking about that 3 win streak in October of 88.. Then we'll talk about the 72 win streak...... Yea, that's what I meant to say.... Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Interesting, the Dolphins went 6-10 in 1988, and only won back-to-back games in October, and actually won 3-in-a-row. The other 3 wins were 1-off games.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account