Anyone up for a few games this weekend?

Rocket League

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Since we have a bunch of new players this weekend, we might be able to get a good 3v3 going. Anyone want to play?

BTW, here's your chance to get the Finding the Founder badge. Wink
Since we have a bunch of new players this weekend, we might be able to get a good 3v3 going. Anyone want to play?

BTW, here's your chance to get the Finding the Founder badge. Wink
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Time and Day?

I would be interested.

You could come to Achievement Fest, and we could all "Find the founder"
How about Saturday night anywhere from 7pm and on (Central)? Or Sunday really anytime. Let me know when you're free and I'll jump on.
Saturday night works for me. I am working tonight. So, I should be up all night Saturday, too.

But, what about AF2016? You should go to that. Meet Fshguy in person...
I'm game for Sunday night; I'll sadly be out of town until then.
I'll be on probably closer to 9pm Central. Forgot the USA match was tonight.

And I thought I read that AF was up in Indiana. I can't afford that extra trip right now. Would be awesome for us to meet up in Dallas though.
no more short people in the house this weekend, so I'll be around
And I thought I read that AF was up in Indiana. I can't afford that extra trip right now. Would be awesome for us to meet up in Dallas though.
Perhaps we can have a pre-PAX South meetup...
As soon as you guys crowd fund me a new One, I'll join ������
As soon as you guys crowd fund me a new One, I'll join ������
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
The game has been made free this weekend. You might hop over to xbox.com and see if you can download it, even without the one. You should be doing this with all the GWG anyway, so that when you do finally get a One you'll have a bunch of games to install.
Last edited 06-11-2016 at 08:54 PM by Hotdogmcgee.
I'll be on probably closer to 9pm Central. Forgot the USA match was tonight.

Perhaps we can have a pre-PAX South meetup...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
AF2016 is in Indiana. Maybe next year you can tag along with me.

Yes! If Mondo, Dacoto, and Hotdog fly to Dallas on that Wednesday, we could meet Eric for dinner that night before heading to PAX South on that Thursday. There should be a special badge for treating the site founder to dinner.
do we have a time for today for this
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
I assume its this weekend coming.

If I can get on ill be there had fun last time!
I assume its this weekend coming.

If I can get on ill be there had fun last time!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Um, nope. Eric posted, originally, on Friday, about the weekend coming up, and we played on Saturday. It was fun.
Bummer! Frown
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I don't know, getting your ass handed to you by Eric was quite fun, for Eric. I bet he does another weekend, soon.
The game has been made free this weekend. You might hop over to xbox.com and see if you can download it, even without the one. You should be doing this with all the GWG anyway, so that when you do finally get a One you'll have a bunch of games to install.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Oh yeah, I am on top of that already. I have 25 or more One games already thanks to GWG and sales. It's coming.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account