Ubisoft Xbox 360 Server Shutdown - Sept 24th

Xbox 360

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Ubisoft is shutting down servers for 360 games next month. Some of the games affected will be Call of Juarez: The Cartel & Tom Clancy's HAWX 2.

Here is the complete list
I thought EndWar servers has closed years ago haha.

It makes sense if they have new games in the pipeline requiring online servers.
Great the mad rush is starting.....what a horrible time it's going to be.
Christ, I don't want to play those games. I guess if I haven't done it yet, then I won't miss it when it's gone.
Great the mad rush is starting.....what a horrible time it's going to be.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The mad rush, that seems to happen every year, when some company realizes they have literally spent $5000-$10000 so that 5 people can still play "Shooter Deathmatch 2005"
Dang that's a lot of games. Should we get a list going of who want's to do what?

I would like to get the Your Shape online ones done - any takers? EDIT: Never mind - no longer available already.

Also, I think I have a few left in Splinter Cell: Double Agent.
Last edited 08-28-2016 at 04:15 PM by porschephiliac.
Pretty sure there was no online/mp for YSFE. I did the NTSC one, but still have the JP version to play at some point. Will try to get to it sooner than later to see if anything's still working, but should still be good. HAWX 2 is the only thing I'm going to try to get to before it's done, I see some sessions on TA already sprouting up.
I have Hawx 2 and two consoles and I may maybe able to do three.
The mad rush, that seems to happen every year, when some company realizes they have literally spent $5000-$10000 so that 5 people can still play "Shooter Deathmatch 2005"
Originally Posted by futiles
Don't mock me, I loved that game..... Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account