Expand Top of the Pops Badge?

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

The description of the badge is specifically for the Lips and Karaoke series, so maybe this one doesn't apply. But there was an old 360 game called Karaoke that I thought could be included. (Mostly b/c then I get the badge, but partially b/c I think it makes sense. :-) lol) Looks like there are some other Karaoke games that could be added too?

Karaoke
Super Star Karaoke
Karaoke@DAM

Thanks,
Jeff
I feel the same way as there are lots of different singing games now that can fit into that category.
I wouldn't mind an expansion to include either the XBLA Karaoke game, Disney Sing It games or The Voice Wink
Or the X-Factor game or the newest Now Let's Sing games. They all can be classed as Karaoke games really.
What about the karaoke rap game Def Jam Rapstar.
Basically this should be tied to all singing games Smile

To be honest I thought it already was as I never looked into the requirements till this forum post.
Well expanding the badge to include all singing games could defeat the purpose of what Eric intended, but I can certainly understand what you are getting at, due to the lack of singing type games.

My personal opinion: I kind of like the exclusivity of the badge to certain (developers) only because then your looking at another participation badge just throwing a blanket over all the singing games. I think if we want a badge for the other singing badge then we should make a mother (blanket badge) but leave this one as an exclusive.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account