AchievementFest 2018 Arrival/Departure Times

General Chat

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Just booked my flights, so figured I'd get a post up for people looking for rides to/from the Indy airport. My flight out is early, so hoping someone else has an early one out I can get a ride with, or worst case I can rent a car. All times EDT.

Buck
Arrive Thurs @ 4:11pm
Depart Mon @ 10:20am

Hotdog
Arrive Thurs @ 3:42 pm
Depart Mon @ 9:28 am

Mondo
Arrive Thurs @ 2:59pm
Depart Mon @ 10:37am

Dren & Co.
Arrive Thurs @ 12:05 pm
Depart Mon @, 5:40 pm

Fshguy
Arrive Thurs @ 1:50pm
Depart Sunday @ 8pm
Last edited 06-17-2018 at 08:50 PM by Buckswana.
I'll be there some time on Thursday, probably before dinner.
I'll be there some time on Thursday, probably before dinner.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
You better be. Thursday is margarita specials at the mexican place down the road.
You better be. Thursday is margarita specials at the mexican place down the road.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Oh I know it is Mexican night.
Oh I know it is Mexican night.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I will bring a poncho or apron or some other sort of clothing shield.
I will bring a poncho or apron or some other sort of clothing shield.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Not a terrible idea, either that or have them remove the hot sauces.
My son and I will be there around lunch time on Thursday.
My son and I will be there around lunch time on Thursday.
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
Mr pTart and I will be arriving about the same time
[quote=Buckswana;54606]Just booked my flights, so figured I'd get a post up for people looking for rides to/from the Indy airport. My flight out is early, so hoping someone else has an early one out I can get a ride with, or worst case I can rent a car.

Buck
Arrive Thurs @ 4:11pm
Depart Mon @ 10:20am

Hotdog
Arrive Thurs @ 3:42 pm
Depart Mon @ 9:28 am

Mondo
Arrive Thurs @ 2:59pm
Depart Mon @ 10:37am
The Dren's crew's times:

Arriving Thursday, at Indy at 12:05 PM EDT

Departing Monday, from Indy at 5:40 PM EDT

There will be 3 in his group, The Dren and his two sons, 14yo and 12yo.
futiles and sir wolf tamer (AND JAX!!!) will be arriving Wednesday, so, we will be around all day Thursday.

LibrarianBeth is still working out her schedule.
Hotdog, are you flying solo this time?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I am, my kid will be in Wyoming doing manual labor instead of being in Indy playing games this year.

The timing of my arrival would put me, Mondo, and Buck together. I was planning on renting a car this year. With those two, I'd have 1 spot open around my arrival time if anyone else needs a ride.

Someone will need to pick up the Dren's gang, probably futiles or the Asian Taxi.
Hotdog, are you flying solo this time?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I believe there was a miscommunication between small hotdog and small hotdog's educational professionals...
I am, my kid will be in Wyoming doing manual labor instead of being in Indy playing games this year.

The timing of my arrival would put me, Mondo, and Buck together. I was planning on renting a car this year. With those two, I'd have 1 spot open around my arrival time if anyone else needs a ride.

Someone will need to pick up the Dren's gang, probably futiles or the Asian Taxi.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I will probably pick up Dren, then. But, I will work that out with the Asian Taxi ahead of time.
I believe there was a miscommunication between small hotdog and small hotdog's educational professionals...
Originally Posted by futiles
Nope, the problem was entirely centered between small hotdog's ears. Someone didn't understand that simply doing your homework wasn't enough, you also have to turn it in, on time and complete. As such, small hotdog is spending his summer like we all did as kids, outside and without electronics.
Fshguy
Arrive Thurs 1:50pm
Depart Sunday 8pm

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account