[2014-2022] Just Completed (Insert Game Name)

Gaming Chat

Know there's this thread on another place, so thought it'd be nice to bring it over here. Just to see what games everyone's completing.

Murdered: Soul Suspect
I believe this came from Xboxamerica? Anyways I recently completed

L.A. Noire the complete Edition.
You have this in the 360 section; does it have to be a 360 game? I just completed "The Wolf Among Us" for Xbox One and "Uno" for Windows Phone.
#137 arcade/#232 overall - The Walking Dead: Season 2
You have this in the 360 section; does it have to be a 360 game? I just completed "The Wolf Among Us" for Xbox One and "Uno" for Windows Phone.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I don't think it would have to be. If someone could move this to a general game section, that would be good.
I'd like to say my last completion was Saints Row the Third, however it has a broken achievement. At least it's broken as far as I'm concerned. I can't unlock Jumped In. I tried to find an answer on how to unlock it but it seems like everyone for a very long time has had the exact same problem.
The last game(s) I completed were Both versions of Galactic Reign, back in March...

...soooo I need to get some completions done, eh? I'll get back to ya
The latest games i completed (Within the past week) would be The Wolf Among Us, Dragon Age II & The Raven Legacy of the Master Thief.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (xbone), Contrast (xbone)
Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor (X360 Version)
I don't think it would have to be. If someone could move this to a general game section, that would be good.
Originally Posted by Daemon
Moved as requested...

Last completion was Lord of the Rings: War of the North..360 last month...
I finished the 360 version of The Wolf Among Us a few hours ago.

I rented the disc version and had major problems. Stuttering, frame rate issues, really long load times, and even in one of the more pivotal conversations every option of speech I could choose was in Spanish instead of English. I usually save my games to my Cloud but in doing so with this game it made the QTE scenes impossible because of stutter problems. I had to redo Episode 1. Even with all of the drawbacks I considered the game to be awesome. The story, and the choices you can make, were great.

Does the digital version have the same problems as the disc version? I want to buy the game for me wife.
Does the digital version have the same problems as the disc version? I want to buy the game for me wife.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
I didn't have any issues with my digital version aside from the occasional lag, but it wasn't anything major.
I didn't have any issues with my digital version aside from the occasional lag, but it wasn't anything major.
Originally Posted by Daemon
Awesome. Thanks for the information. I wish they wouldn't have released such a broken disc version but the story was written so well I didn't even mind. I can rarely say that about others.
Minecraft 360 edition...I know, I know what took me so long..
Minecraft 360 edition...I know, I know what took me so long..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Don't feel bad. I watch my little girl play that game everyday so I know how to earn the achievements. There's just something I don't like about the game. The music for one makes me either sad or sleepy. It's not what I imagine guys on construction crews listen to while they build forts to protect from monsters.
Don't feel bad. I watch my little girl play that game everyday so I know how to earn the achievements. There's just something I don't like about the game. The music for one makes me either sad or sleepy. It's not what I imagine guys on construction crews listen to while they build forts to protect from monsters.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
I kind of thought the same thing, but it's strangely addicting... I have the One version which has a full 1000gs, so I'm actually looking forward to playing this again..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account