2018 Gaming Goals

General Chat

My one goal,

800,000 Gamerscore to be hit at achievement fest 2018.

Only 77k to go.
My one goal,

800,000 Gamerscore to be hit at achievement fest 2018.

Only 77k to go.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
Yeah!! Glad you are planning to come back to Achievement Fest!! That will be fun to witness Big Grin

On a side note - no rocks were thrown at the store.
Mine is relatively simple... don't start any new games! I have such a backlog of started games to play through that it's about time I started actually playing games again and not just doing bean dives, or playing garbage games for contests.
I think my biggest gaming goal is to get more of my gaming miniatures painted. I have a couple of thousand unpainted minis from various tabletop games, and they just look better in-game painted.
Hit 800,000 gs
Finally get to 97% completion (at 96.6% right now).
Hit 800,000 gs
Finally get to 97% completion (at 96.6% right now).
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
Wow, that's a lot of each.
Wow, that's a lot of each.
Originally Posted by Kaens
We can wave at him as he passes us...
We can wave at him as he passes us...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I think my biggest gaming goal is to get more of my gaming miniatures painted. I have a couple of thousand unpainted minis from various tabletop games, and they just look better in-game painted.
Originally Posted by futiles

Finished my minis for The Walking Dead: All Out War (wave 1).

Finished my minis for The Walking Dead: All Out War (wave 1).
Originally Posted by futiles
Only 1,930 more to go.
Simply to get back in the groove. 2017 was a completely non-gaming year for me. You have to go back to 2006 to find a year where I scored less.Hell, I've had single day totals higher than my 2017 total Lol

SG Steelhead won 339 Achievements in 26 games, for a total of 14,474 TrueAchievement points (10,360 Gamerscore).

I did play the shit out of Destiny 2 though...all three characters at or near the light/power level cap.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Off to a good start. January 2018 was almost as high as all of 2017 Lol I guess my Destiny 2 addiction is finally fading away.

SG Steelhead won 326 Achievements in 17 games, for a total of 11,098 TrueAchievement points (8,755 Gamerscore).
Only 1,930 more to go.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Sadly, I may still be over the 2,000 to go mark. Not sure what the exact number is, but, this barely put a dent in it. It was nice to see a single game get completely done.
I’m looking to hit at least 200,000 GS and at least 100 completions.

Been making progress on my Zombicide zombies.

I believe that is 133 Zombicide minis, 5 Fallout minis, 6 Gloomhaven minis, 60 The Walking Dead Minis (and about 20 scenery pieces) painted so far (a few Zombicide ones were done last year). Getting there...
Last edited 02-15-2018 at 11:36 AM by futiles.
Here are the before and after of my Fallout minis:

This is such a sad thread... At least you made it to level 40...
I have some pretty ambitious goals since I have not put down some serious points since 2014.

-Hit 300k gamerscore (increase of about 70k)
-Hit 400 completions (currently at 301)
-Hit 95% completion rate (currently at 94.1%) Done... and now have a new goal of 96%
-Make it on the spreadsheet (top 20) for the Epic Challenge Done as well... I'm confident I will remain on the spreadsheet the rest of the challenge
-Overtake danspfx in gamerscore

Mr pTart and I signed up for the GTASC so that should motivate us to lay down some serious points Smile
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Wow, I am actually making really good progress on these goals - just hit 273k gamerscore and I am extremely close to overtaking danspfx. I'm only at 342 completions so I have a ways to go on that one, though my new goal is to overtake Fshguy in completions Big Grin
I have some pretty ambitious goals since I have not put down some serious points since 2014.

-Hit 300k gamerscore (increase of about 70k) Hit 300k at Achievement Fest... seemed fittingSmile
-Hit 400 completions (currently at 301)
-Hit 95% completion rate (currently at 94.1%) Done... and now have a new goal of 96%
-Make it on the spreadsheet (top 20) for the Epic Challenge Done as well... I'm confident I will remain on the spreadsheet the rest of the challenge
-Overtake danspfx in gamerscore Done... and now have a new goal set to overtake his TA score

Mr pTart and I signed up for the GTASC so that should motivate us to lay down some serious points Smile
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Apparently my goals were not overly ambitious. All of them are complete except for the 400 completions, but I'm currently at 380. Also have a new goal to overtake the gamer formally known as Nighthawk in completed games. It's been a really great year and I'm on track to put up 100k for the year, only 22k to go!
I have completed 12 retail games from my 360 backlog so far this year. Making great progress on thinning that down.

Not a bad split on them either: 6 were cleanup, 6 were new starts.
Been making progress on my painting goals. I am trying to get this complete by Oct 13, and have been spamming Kaens and Fshguy with progress pics.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account