[2014-2022] Just Completed (Insert Game Name)

Gaming Chat

Am I allowed to count Gun Bros. (WP) as a completion if I unlocked all but the now discontinued achievements? No? It'll permanently be unfinished on my card? Well darn. Okay, nothing to see here then. :-)
#357 - ACA NEOGEO FOOTBALL FRENZY
#358 - ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95
Forza Horizon... Apparently it took me 8 months to decide to go back and grind out the MP XP to finish this one off Redface
#225 - Forgotton Anne
#226 - Angry Birds Stella (WP)
Funny story, here. My son started this on me back in Dec. 2014. I've dragged my feet going back to finish up because I saw there was an unobtainable. What I didn't realize was that if you started the game prior to the update that broke this, you were okay. So, for like 3 years I've thought I would have an unfinished game, but it turns out I could complete it. Smile lol
#225 - Forgotton Anne
#226 - Angry Birds Stella (WP)
Funny story, here. My son started this on me back in Dec. 2014. I've dragged my feet going back to finish up because I saw there was an unobtainable. What I didn't realize was that if you started the game prior to the update that broke this, you were okay. So, for like 3 years I've thought I would have an unfinished game, but it turns out I could complete it. Smile lol
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
I have a similar but not as happy ending story. I ended up starting Stella recently so I could get it off my phone, now have the 19/20 because of that stupid update. Got my WP in 2015, wish I had known to disable automatic updates at the time. Now I don't ever update anything whether it is on WP or Windows without looking to see if it broke something. Glad you were able to complete it. I actually had a fun time with this one, except for grinding coins at the end.
Minecraft (iOS)
Minecraft (Kindle Fire)

Finally went back and did that stupid cat gift achievement from the last update. Still have Android and Xbox versions to do. Probably just in time for them to release another set of achievements lol
Not necessarily completed, but racked up 500 hours on my Stardew Valley game, so I guess it's something lol
Just completed Metro 2033. Working on Metro: Last Light now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account