Hello I'm Mike and I'm from Canada.

Introductions

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

How is everyone today?I'm fine.Some bad news regarding video games.I'm retiring from video games as an hobby will end on December 31 2014.
Wouldn't it be better to simply scale back your playing instead of giving up games altogether?
You cannot retire from a hobby. You simply stop.

And when did you switch your gamertag from OutcastNeedHelp?
This is one of those introductions that makes you stand back and say....hmmm..well I'm sorry you feel that way, are you just getting burned out. Maybe go with what Obsidian was saying and just scale back some..besides De ember is a way off. What made you chose that date in particular? I mean you just got here!!

Well your reasons are your own and if you mind is set....which I'm not to sure it is.. Then you do what you gotta do. In mean time why not just chill, I used to be a hardcore achievement hunter grinding everyday, well it kinda burns you out and you realize that games are meant to be fun and achievements although addicting are secondary.

I hope you take the time between now and then before making your final decision Until then enjoy our community, were happy to have you.
Is 6 hours good for video games? I had it with online gaming because I recive no help from others gamers.This is all I can say for now.
How is everyone today?I'm fine.Some bad news regarding video games.I'm retiring from video games as an hobby will end on December 31 2014.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
Why such a specific date? But assuming you do, do you have a goal to reach before then?
I have made my mind for retiring video games.As of June 30 2014 I will not playing video games for a while.Does anyone here have issues with Saints row The third and Saints row 4.
Is 6 hours good for video games? I had it with online gaming because I recive no help from others gamers.This is all I can say for now.
Forgive me if this sounds like trolling, because that's not the intent... Why would you quit gaming simply because you don't feel you're getting the online gaming help that you want? That's like saying you won't drive anymore because there is no more full service gas stations. Well, maybe not exactly like that, but you get the idea. You can play games offline; you can go to other social gaming sites like TrueAchievements.com, XboxAchievements.com, and AchievementHunters.com and find people to boost with. You can also just play the games without boosting like most gamers do. But the choice is yours, not ours.
I dont know I can trust trueachievement because they ban 15 of my gamertags and xboxachievement.org isnt user friendly.Online achievement boosting has ruined my gaming experience.
That's a lot of gamertags! Why do you have 15+ gamertags? Dare I ask why they banned you?
I was been hacked from other gamers and I dont feel safe on xbox live.I'm no longer accepting friend request from this site.
I'm curious of your motivations. If you don't want to make friends here, and you are quitting gaming (sorry retiring), then why are you here and posting an introduction thread? Not to sound like I'm dissing this site, but it's mostly about community. GTN is not the best site for tracking your stats, achievements or for help earning achievements. So why come to a community site and actively refuse to be a part of it?
Your trying to get rid of me and trying to get me banned from this site.
Your trying to get rid of me and trying to get me banned from this site.
LOL you caught me! I could care less about you getting banned, I guess you have some issues after being banned so many times.
LOL you caught me! I could care less about you getting banned, I guess you have some issues after being banned so many times.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Please be careful you guys, don't start anything that will end badly. Discuss not escalate. If you feel the need to say things like that, just think about what it may look like or sound like before you post, I know things can get heated very quickly and thing can be said that you will both regret, stop and calm down. This is not high school. No one wins in a war, just remember that.
I'm truly sorry about this topic getting worse to everyone on this site including all staff.
I'm truly sorry about this topic getting worse to everyone on this site including all staff.
Oh goodness. Sorry, obviously I was joking around and just pointing out he's been banned a dozen times. I'll avoid Mike from now on so there won't be any escalations.
No one wins in a war, just remember that.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Doesn't the country that wins the war win in a war?
Oh goodness. Sorry, obviously I was joking around and just pointing out he's been banned a dozen times. I'll avoid Mike from now on so there won't be any escalations.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You don't have to avoid him, just play nice is all, don't let your emotions get the better of you, If you or anyone else have issues, please bring them in PM to any staff, in the end it will save a lot of headaches. We've all had a miscommunications before, we all know text doesn't lend well to showing our emotions (sarcastic or otherwise) It' doesn't matter what Mike has done in the past at other sites, he's here and a member of our community, I would hope we here could be mature enough to look past that and give him his chance. Yes his introduction was a bit shocking but it still didn't violate GTN policy. Lets learn and push past this. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm attacking you Kaens rest assured I'm not, I just want what everyone here wants, a good community that is willing to pull together, police each other, be fair, understanding and respectful.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account