Sonic Collection should have another title

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I wasn't sure where I should post this, so I'm posting it here.

I was going through the badge list and noticed I didn't have the badge for playing a game in the Sonic series, which struck me as odd as I have a single achievement in Sonic Free Riders. I checked the Collection and that games isn't there. I know there is another racing game in the collection, so I'm not sure why this one isn't.

Can it be added, or is it excluded for some reason?
Nope, no good reason except were not perfect..lol. Thanks for catching this, with as large as the MS game inventory and backlog is there's bound to be few mistakes here and there. I'll shoot Eric a message to fix this and I guess you'll be getting a new badge then..
Nope, no good reason except were not perfect..lol. Thanks for catching this, with as large as the MS game inventory and backlog is there's bound to be few mistakes here and there. I'll shoot Eric a message to fix this and I guess you'll be getting a new badge then..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks very much!
This has been fixed now. Sonic Free Riders has been added to the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and the Super Sonic badge has been awarded to those that were eligible for the badge as a result of this change. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
The day I played Sonic Free Riders was a traumatic day for me.. .Horrible game.
The day I played Sonic Free Riders was a traumatic day for me.. .Horrible game.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Ditto, I was at a gathering of gamers, and stupidly signed in with my profile and tried this awful, awful Kinect game, so I'm stuck with 1 achievement, but at least I get a badge out of it lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account