NEED xbox one friends

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey everyone. Just got my Xbox one (finally,) haven't got through downloading all my games yet but realized "ahhhh crap, I gots no friends!" Lol I'f anyone wants to add me I'd really appreciate it. Gamertag KRUSHERxxxx. Only have metal gear solid Vand Diablo 3 downloaded so far but will be adding more soon. Thanks
O also any recommendations on games to get would be greatly appreciated as well.Thanks again
I'll be getting my One later this year when Star Wars Battlefronts comes out...
Nice! I still got my 360 also with my games so I'm always down to play on that as well.
what kind of genre do you like in games?
the games Im playing atm the most are The Crew, Dragon Age Inquisition, AC: Unity, AC: Black Flag, Forza 5, and in a month im gonna tear up the asphalt in Forza 6 Big Grin

but toss me a inv on Mardagg if you like...
Awesome thanks! I'm definitely gunna get AC can't decide between unity or black flag. Unity better? I play mostly RPG, inquisition I wanted to get pretty bad but I was so stuck In the grind of Diablo ROS I knew I'd be way far behind if I started inquisition this late. Forza I'll be getting, ESO just because I'm huge elder scrolls fan, love shooters as well like mass effect and fallout. O the witcher I'll bedownloading for sure as well. Thanks for the responses guys really appreciate it.
well I Think you cant compare Unity with Black Flag, Unity focus more on Co-Op in the gameplay, but Black Flag Focus more on Sea Battles and such. Unity has better Free Running then BF. me Personally like both of them since they are same game series but very diffrent anyway.
Actually you arent that far behind in DA:I, i started when they released it on EA Access, and Im already lvl 18 in Single player and have almost done all the main quest line, but DA is that kind of game you need atleast 2-3 Gameplays for fully experience the game to the fullest, havent tested multiplayer nor the newly released addon. Mass Effect Armada will i get aswell. Played them all and loved them all Big Grin
havent played D3: RoS on Console, just because i have grinded myself sick on PC on that, Got about 6 lvl 70 on PC (with best gear) gave up after season 2.
EoS im thinking of, bit sceptic on it after my experince of it on PC from when i was in the closed beta of the game.
Im a RPG and Racing fan mainly, but I do love the sandbox genre for the exploration element, I kind of get lost in trying to find every inch of a Place. guess Im like that after been a World of Warcraft player for over 9 years (focused mainly on collecting mounts, pets, hunter pets and achievements, and Toys)
what EA Access has to offer. In addition to the growing collection of games in The Vault, members also get to play new EA games before they're released for a limited time, and enjoy a 10% discount on all EA digital purchases on Xbox One. And it's all just $4.99 a month or $29.99 a year.

List of game's
Titanfall, FIFA 15, EA SPORTS™ UFC®, NHL®15, Battlefield 4™, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, NBA LIVE 15, Madden NFL 15, Need For Speed™ Rivals, FIFA 14, Peggle™ 2 and Dragon Age™: Inquisition
enjoy a 10% discount on all EA digital purchases on Xbox One.
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
does that also stack with Deals for Gold?
and also good to mention, is that you need to be online to be able to play the games.

Games for Gold you dont have to be online, but you do have to have an Active Gold Subscription for them to work. and I recommend getting Gold, coz you will get 4 games a month that you will be able to play on XB1. the 360 Games you get in Games for Gold will be Backward Compatible with Xbox One
does that also stack with Deals for Gold?
Originally Posted by Mardagg
No .
No .
Originally Posted by futiles
That sux....
You can always add me, I love the western RPGs like TES I really want to finish Skyrim before going on line with the one, but I don't think that's going to happen.

You going to be getting Neverwinter? Its a Free to play game and I'm just starting on that.

Welcome to GTN! I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks guys and sorry for late response, for some reason I wasn't able to sign on here for thesecond half of the day yesterday. Yeah I got my gold set up for a year. I'm a "explorer" also lol on skyrim I'm pretty dang sure I've covered every square inch of all maps. Planning on getting zombi, MGS V PP, Forza 6, wasteland 2, AC BF, AC syndicate, halo 5, fallout 4 for sure and EOS. IF thee ol bank allowswhen they come out lol
I knew nothing about neverwinter, I just checked it out after you mentioned it. I'll be getting that going as well lol looks fun. Again thanks to everyone, I've been playing 360 offline for ages so I had not a single friend to play these new Xbox one online games! Felt like a loner lol
I know the feeling, used to play offline on my X360 Before, just glad i got my achivement Points with me when i Went online.
Let me know if you guys wanna play Neverwinter. I got a char on it, just stopped playing coz i couldt open the lockboxes with out paying with real Money
Awesome! Yeah I'lldownload it tonight for sure. Looks pretty fun
Sweeet! I'll download it soon as I get home, get this party started lol ������
I'm down too would like a good party to go exploring with. I'm just started we'll need to get a time schedule or something. Right now a freak lightning storm is passing thru my area and took it 27 power poles!!!! Serious we had winds up to 65mph for a brief time. While this is no unusual for my area to have flash flooding and such nothing of this magnitude has hit here like this before.. So currently I have no power in my area. Its even more weird because the wind is all but gone now, I mean it literally lasted less then an hour and we have up rooted trees, like actual uprooted from the roots and shaped power lines and other trees snapped in two.. Whole roads are washed over with dirt, so it may be a day or two.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account