Xbox 360 Friend Requests - Why?

Xbox 360

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

So I haven't been playing on my 360 much with the BC of the One but today I go on to download an arcade title to see a request and an invite from someone I never heard of.
How are they finding me knowing what game I play.
If I know them from a site like this I okay with the request but come on man the randoms just get annoying.
Is there anyway to stop these request plus like the spam messages of free games or earn money.
Yeah I know what you mean. Then I get aggro from randoms when I don't add them back due to my friend list being full they say "Delete Someone" like they think they rule me and that they have priority over my other friends lol
Yeah I know what you mean. Then I get aggro from randoms when I don't add them back due to my friend list being full they say "Delete Someone" like they think they rule me and that they have priority over my other friends lol
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
I don't mind being able to follow someone on the One they can see or not see you and that's fine but a lot of these that try to friend me on 360 seem like kids.
I don't mind being able to follow someone on the One they can see or not see you and that's fine but a lot of these that try to friend me on 360 seem like kids.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
yeah 75% of the time my random FR are from kids aged 14 down the last time I accepted a FR it was a kid trying to hit on me I had to block them because even when I told them that I was in my late 20s they still kept trying to chat me up.......since that episode I never accept random FR on the 360 or join random Party invites as well lol
So weird, I get a random follow, and I block the person so they aren't allow to even see my feed. Sometimes, I even do it to people I know, that I just don't want to be friends with.
yeah 75% of the time my random FR are from kids aged 14 down the last time I accepted a FR it was a kid trying to hit on me I had to block them because even when I told them that I was in my late 20s they still kept trying to chat me up.......since that episode I never accept random FR on the 360 or join random Party invites as well lol
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
Agro? I guess I'm lucky and never experienced that side, I normally just leave the FR sitting their if i have room,ill check the GT and their friends to see what I may have in common, but if I don't get a message with it I don't care. I think it's kids mainly like you say and the perverts they are desperate looking to get whatever from girls mostly, it sickens me.. But I also see another trend, it's those people probably kids that want someone with a big GS on their friends list for the prestige of it, like we're trophies in a collection. I've actually had conversations with people like that.. So enamoured with my GS and the sheer amount of games on my tag...lol.. When I yell them that even my GS is not that much and tell them about other peoples GS, then I don't hear from them again. Mind you I don't single out any person I'm guessing they go thru my friends list. You know, I'm going to make that private from now on. I used to keep it open for other potential boosters to hook up, but I haven't had much time for that this past.....wow...year...sigh..
I immediately block all new FR and follows from tags I don't know. Especially those with 0 or low GS but approaching 1000 friends. Those tags are just setting up to spam free money messages once they get a full list. I don't need their free money, I bought some money tree seeds and planted them in my back yard, just waiting for the tree to grow and I'll be rich!!
I immediately block all new FR and follows from tags I don't know. Especially those with 0 or low GS but approaching 1000 friends. Those tags are just setting up to spam free money messages once they get a full list. I don't need their free money, I bought some money tree seeds and planted them in my back yard, just waiting for the tree to grow and I'll be rich!!
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Those damn trees are so finicky. So far I only get green apples from mine.
Those damn trees are so finicky. So far I only get green apples from mine.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
You are supposed to sell the apples at the local Farmers' Market. They tree seeds literally say "some activity required" right there on them.
BEST way is select no available in you profile.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account