2015 Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT-Hellcat

Tech & Electronics

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post


I'm not really a dodge guy but this is pretty interesting to me and possibly others out there the dig cars or automotive tech. 707 HP 6.2L Hemi Supercharged engine going in the new charger and is already in the challenger. I think this is pretty badass. That is some massive power for a street legal "muscle car." Here are a few articles if you want to read.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/...r-SRT-Hellcat/

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...t-drive-review
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
Here are some pics.







I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
... and some of the charger hellcat







I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
Jax Teller stole one and ran from the cops on Sons of Anarchy a couple weeks ago....with jazz music playing in the background Lol
Facebook/Tat2dTrash
Instagram: @tat2dtrash
Twitter: @SG_Steelhead
Jax Teller stole one and ran from the cops on Sons of Anarchy a couple weeks ago....with jazz music playing in the background Lol
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
LOL. im only on season 3...
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
Shame that the Charger is not available with a manual transmission
LOL. im only on season 3...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Me too, dang i! I have kids, so I'll take the Charger. I'll also make it 1000bhp Wink
Shame that the Charger is not available with a manual transmission
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
And I missed this post. I must recant my previous post and start to piss on Dodge for terrible decisions like that.
And I missed this post. I must recant my previous post and start to piss on Dodge for terrible decisions like that.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
While I do agree with this, I would be happy with an auto. My WRX is manual so it would be nice to just mash the pedal and still go fast. Lightning McQueen!!!! Lol
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
12-02-2014 11:58 PM StaffPremium
And I missed this post. I must recant my previous post and start to piss on Dodge for terrible decisions like that.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
The percentage of Americans that buy manual transmissions is so low, manufacturers don't even bother. I grew up on manual transmissions, just the reality of the market.
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
When they came out with the new Charger and made it a 4-door, it ceased to be a Charger.
I would ditch Ford and Mustangs for a manual transmission Hellcat Charger.
When they came out with the new Charger and made it a 4-door, it ceased to be a Charger.
Originally Posted by futiles
oh man when they came out with new gen charger it was soooo ugly. smh. I think this charger has some nice features and looks a little meaner than the other one. again im not a dodge guy at all what intrigues me is that 707 hp hemi Smile
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
oh man when they came out with new gen charger it was soooo ugly. smh. I think this charger has some nice features and looks a little meaner than the other one. again im not a dodge guy at all what intrigues me is that 707 hp hemi Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
4 doors = nope.

I do like the Challenger, but that new Charger looks just as dumb as the 2006 one.
The percentage of Americans that buy manual transmissions is so low, manufacturers don't even bother. I grew up on manual transmissions, just the reality of the market.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Just because most people want to pay more for an automatic transmission and the increased transmission problems that can result from it, as well as the loss of feedback and fun of driving a car doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.
I work in the auto repair industry, and I would rather work on standard transmissions then autos, or worse yet, CVTs. I love the freedom of standard and they are so much easier to work on and rebuild. 707bhp should be paired with a standard transmission, end of story. That's too much power for an automatic to handle.
I work in the auto repair industry, and I would rather work on standard transmissions then autos, or worse yet, CVTs. I love the freedom of standard and they are so much easier to work on and rebuild. 707bhp should be paired with a standard transmission, end of story. That's too much power for an automatic to handle.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
You know, it isn't standard, right? It was only ever called standard because it was "the standard" and then automatic was an upgrade.

Since automatic is "the standard" - well...


And Chabelo, I have seen cars that cost more in manual than automatic, because it is not the default package, and the manual is the upcharge.
12-04-2014 12:07 PM StaffPremium
You know, it isn't standard, right? It was only ever called standard because it was "the standard" and then automatic was an upgrade.

Since automatic is "the standard" - well...


And Chabelo, I have seen cars that cost more in manual than automatic, because it is not the default package, and the manual is the upcharge.
Originally Posted by futiles
Ah, the glories of mass production. And some supply and demand market pricing..
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
You know, it isn't standard, right? It was only ever called standard because it was "the standard" and then automatic was an upgrade.

Since automatic is "the standard" - well...


And Chabelo, I have seen cars that cost more in manual than automatic, because it is not the default package, and the manual is the upcharge.
Originally Posted by futiles
Actually, the trend is now showing up that standard, or manual, are more expensive. We still refer to them as standard quite often, but your point is valid for sure.
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview

Sign up for a new account. It's free and easy!

Sign up for an account

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account

Similar Threads

Thread Title Forum Replies Last Post
Started by Kaens
Issues & Bug Reports 4 05-04-2015 02:08 PM
Started by Damnlag
Far Cry 4 7 11-03-2014 04:22 AM
Started by Done
Project CARS 2 10-18-2014 01:11 AM
Started by Done
Evolve 4 08-06-2014 12:08 PM
Started by Done
Gaming Chat 1 07-06-2014 03:56 AM