Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm looking for someone to help me get the online Rock band 1 achievements. I know the game is old but I never had gold the first time I owned the game. Can anyone help me please?
GTN Xbox One 30 Day Launch competition SIGN UP & LEADERBOARD

Achievement Competition SIGN UP& LEADERBOARD

Monthly Challenge CHALLENGE SIGN UP

Support DAREALSHADY EXTRALIFE DONATION
Help with the band achievements? Like the Big In (City) achievements? I can help with those as I need them as well and I cant get my wife to play with me hardly anymore.
Sign petition to have Dirt 2 "Dirtnet" servers turned back online.

For assistance please Contact Me.

Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane
The big in achievements can only be done in local co-op, not online unfortunately. The only achievements that are online are: riding on coattails, score duel champ/ streak and tug of war champ/ streak. If you don't have anyone to play locally the only way you can do the big in achievements is to learn to play vocals and another instrument at the same time, which is what I have had to do.

I can help with all of the online ones if you wish as I am a platinum artist so you can get riding on coattails playing with me, the whole lot should take around 2 hours.
That would be awesome DANPSPX. I'm online most nights around 9-10 PM GMT. Send me a request on live an we'll sort something out. I found vocals and bass to be quite easy to play together
GTN Xbox One 30 Day Launch competition SIGN UP & LEADERBOARD

Achievement Competition SIGN UP& LEADERBOARD

Monthly Challenge CHALLENGE SIGN UP

Support DAREALSHADY EXTRALIFE DONATION

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account