Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

is this a rumor or fact? i seen a you tube video the other day about fallout 4 just wondering if its real or not cause i enjoyed the pervious games
get-r-done payback is a mother
Well I've also seen The "official" Sta Wars Episode 7 trailer before episode 3 was out on DVD so anything on utube I take with a grain of salt.

I personally haven't herd anything, but here's hoping right?
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
The website TheSurvivor2299.com was thought to be a teaser and ARG for a reveal of Fallout 4, but it turns out to be an ELABORATE hoax by a man hoping to force Bethesda's hand into a REAL reveal of Fallout 4 on or around the VGX thing.

That didn't happen. Bethesda told the man to stop, publicly announced that it had nothing to do with TheSurvivor2299, and went about their way.

Shortly after that Kotaku "reported" that they had leaked documents about Fallout 4 production with some details. I didn't read it because Kotaku is no better than an internet enabled National Enquirer (in my opinion) and I do not read their "news".

That being said, I whole heartedly believe that Fallout 4 is in production somewhere within the Bethesda production family, and will be set in and around Boston, MA. All based on the no official news released.

Hope this clears things up. I am with you, I would love to see this sooner rather than later.
Yup.
Or they could be working on a Fallout Online?
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
They already have The Elder Scrolls Online in development. As a businessman and project manager, having two MMOs in production in tandem would be just plain reckless.

plus online VATS would be a nightmare.
Yup.
Bethesda isn't going to say until it out. They very tight lip about it and for a good reason. I heard that it is coming but most people are merely guessing at where it could be anywhere from Boston, San Fransico, Detriot. (Boston being a favorite.) I will say that I believe that no one really knows where it could be. With that being said Boston is a good place because if I have my map right it would put it in the Commonwealth and south of the brotherhood of steel. I do not know of any games that have been in the commonwealth(I could be wrong).

Interesting. I've never seen this map, and although I'm a fan, I don't remember hearing about The Commonweath. When were they brought up?
Yup.
Interesting. I've never seen this map, and although I'm a fan, I don't remember hearing about The Commonweath. When were they brought up?
Originally Posted by palmettobling
I think this is a custom map...which would be awesome and show a true dedication to the games... I know I had the Morrowind collectors edition guide and had it so highlighted and tabbed up and looked like something I was studying for collage ..lol.. I know almost everything about that game, I had one for Oblivion as well... I still have yet to delvev into the Fall out series or Skyrim for fear that it will suck me into it and I won't see light of day...that's why I'm dreading...yet anticipating TES online... but alas my then new puppy pee'd on one and ate the other...grrr.. dang him for being so cute and innocent! Now hex's old and fat...lol.. but I still love him...oh and I also have a daughter, maybe that's what really happened..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account