Fun Co-op Games

Xbox 360

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Does anyone know of some quality cooperative games for the 360? A buddy and I ran out of games to play when we chill that we haven't played for hundreds of hours by now. We are looking for a decently priced, split-screen game that would provide us lots of fun Big Grin. No Halo's, Call of Duty's, or sports games. We either hate them or have played enough of them.

Oh man! All the orange soda spilled out of my cereal.
Borderlands is great.. Pause menu is odd, but otherwise it's ok.
Borderlands is great.. Pause menu is odd, but otherwise it's ok.
Originally Posted by spankyNspronkle
We've completed both already Smile

Local Co-Op?

There is always the LEGO games, that is the vast majority of our local Co-Op.

I only play the Saints Row games Co-Op over Xbox Live, so, I don't know if they have local.

But, if that is an option, Saints Row 2-4 Co-Op is some of the best around.
Local Co-Op?

There is always the LEGO games, that is the vast majority of our local Co-Op.

I only play the Saints Row games Co-Op over Xbox Live, so, I don't know if they have local.

But, if that is an option, Saints Row 2-4 Co-Op is some of the best around.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, we're looking for local stuff. We've done allot of Lego's to 100% but there are always more to try out Big Grin.

Found this:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...r_the_Xbox_360

and

http://www.co-optimus.com/system/1/xbox360.html

this last one is kinda cool it has a filter option to sort, local, split screen, couch or online
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all your suggestions!

Best suggestion for you yet...

GO FINISH GEARS OF WAR 1 AND 2!!
Best suggestion for you yet...

GO FINISH GEARS OF WAR 1 AND 2!!
Originally Posted by spankyNspronkle
/facepalm/ I forgot I even had those!! I've been too busy to playing the games I have on disc, I've forgotten what I have installed Big Grin. Great advice Wink

If you liked the Watchmen movie, you might like the 2 arcade games. There is also the two Shank games. All local Co-Op.
Conflict Denied Ops...you may enjoy that, also America True Army.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Or, get some board/tabletop games. I find that they scratch the same itch as videogames. And there are tons of Co-Op ones.
Or, get some board/tabletop games. I find that they scratch the same itch as videogames. And there are tons of Co-Op ones.
ah yes Hasbro Family Game nights!!
ah yes Hasbro Family Game nights!!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was talking about games from Z-Man, Flying Frog, Fantasy Flight, Rio Grande Games, Wizards of the Coast, Repos, and other similar companies.

Wizards of the Coast make some excellent Co-Op in the Dungeons & Dragons world: Wrath of Ashardalon, Castle Ravenloft, and Legend of Drizzt are all 1-5 player Co-Op adventures.

Last Night on Earth is an excellent Zombie Survival Co-Op from Flying Frog.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was talking about games from Z-Man, Flying Frog, Fantasy Flight, Rio Grande Games, Wizards of the Coast, Repos, and other similar companies.

Wizards of the Coast make some excellent Co-Op in the Dungeons & Dragons world: Wrath of Ashardalon, Castle Ravenloft, and Legend of Drizzt are all 1-5 player Co-Op adventures.

Last Night on Earth is an excellent Zombie Survival Co-Op from Flying Frog.
Does not compute..and is not video game related..you are close to violating the terms of the site and will be felt with harshly if this behavior continues...I mean what I think your saying here is that you want people to use their imagination and think about stuff..other than video games...(shudder) you seriously need reprogramming... Smile
Does not compute..and is not video game related..you are close to violating the terms of the site and will be felt with harshly if this behavior continues...I mean what I think your saying here is that you want people to use their imagination and think about stuff..other than video games...(shudder) you seriously need reprogramming... Smile
None of those games require imagination
None of those games require imagination
Beg to differ...man I would actually live to play me some good old fashion D&D again.. Or rather AD&D...ah Ravenloft... I think I would seriously freak if they actually made a quality consol game with this stuff..ie. The Elder Scrolls.. Thanks for the fond memories man..

now I'm going to go and softly weep...and let this thread go..
Beg to differ...man I would actually live to play me some good old fashion D&D again.. Or rather AD&D...ah Ravenloft... I think I would seriously freak if they actually made a quality consol game with this stuff..ie. The Elder Scrolls.. Thanks for the fond memories man..

now I'm going to go and softly weep...and let this thread go..
AD&D might require imagination, but, the modular boardgames don't. Not sure what you are thinking back fondly to, but, Ravenloft was released in late 2010.
AD&D might require imagination, but, the modular boardgames don't. Not sure what you are thinking back fondly to, but, Ravenloft was released in late 2010.
Ok just stop, don't bust my bubble with your keen intellectual we thought out responses...
But, back on topic, for the original poster, you can check out my boardgame collection here:

http://www.futiles.net/BGG/GameList....ername=futiles

www.boardgamegeek.com has great tools for looking up games that would be a good fit for you and your friend.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account