So, my Xbox broke.

Xbox 360

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Yep, my Xbox is ker-fucked, and It's on it's way to Frankfurt to get it repaired. I was getting some severe graphic defaults (there were texture lines forming off of the character models, and also Rock Band crashed as soon as I got through about 3/4 of a song.)

The problem is so bad that it wasn't red-ringing, the screen just died, displaying a static image on the screen with all of the sound cutting out (so no sound loop). My Xbox couldn't even form 4 lights after crashing...

So I'll post again when I get my console back, with a small rating of how efficient the service was in the UK (I can't be too sure about the US).

Also, Eric this is why I couldn't Score Dual with you on Rock Band, and possibly why I believe that I owe you money.
Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
News Editor & Reviewer
well that's just bad luck. iremeber when mine broke just over a year ago. but thankfully my bday wasbt far off so i got the cash together for a new one. Those were 2 sucky weeks but i had a nearby friend with a ps3.
England is my city
Ah.... the good old molestation, huh?

Also a Final Fantasy Republic Global Moderator
Worse than a Choir Boy at a Reform Priest convention.
News Editor & Reviewer
It's the nickname for Moley's house.

Mole station.

Which just happens to spell Molestation.

We rock.

:P

Mole station.

Which just happens to spell Molestation.
Originally Posted by Killak
And how many nights were you awake thinking of that one then?
News Editor & Reviewer
We always called it molestation for a good two months, then it was like....

... hang on a minute...

One of those things... nice.

And I'm getting my elite end of september! Nice!

yeah it was then you all decided it sounded really sad. sad like that guy in Die Hard 4 calling his basement a "command center"
England is my city
Sorry to hear about the 360, man. If you're as addicted to the console as I am, it'll probably be the longest 2-3 weeks ever. Don't worry about missing the Rock Band action since I was pretty busy that day. Once you get your 360 back, we'll definitely have to try it again.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
It's in these 2/3 weeks that I'm going to either get some studying down, or finish some of my unfinished Wii games that have been waiting next to my desk to be finished.

Apart from Red Steel, I can't play that game anymore because mine is bugged to hell, I can't progress in the story.
News Editor & Reviewer
I love that game... Completed it aaaaages ago... Not the 100% ending, mind you....

EDIT:

my Xbox is ker-fucked
Just noticed this....

Lol

hahaha!

I was hoping that someone would notice my witty use of having ker in front of fucked.
News Editor & Reviewer

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account