Force Unleashed Demo unleashes onto XBLM Thursday

Xbox 360

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

The much-anticipated Star Wars title, The Force Unleashed, will have a demo available for download this Thursday on the Xbox Live Marketplace. The demo will feature a tutorial mode so that gamers can perfect their Force Grip power. In addition to a tutorial mode, the demo will feature a dynamic level of gameplay set in a TIE Fighter Construction Facility so expect to whip out your lightsaber (non-sexual here) and whack at it Thursday. (okay we'll give you that one)
Last edited 08-17-2008 at 11:29 AM by GTN Eric.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
Goddamn Xbox being in repair! Then I'd get it as soon as possible... :'(
Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
News Editor & Reviewer
I might try this out given that its the first star wars game that looks like some real work has gone into it. Maybe even a non star wars fan (me) will enjoy it.
England is my city
I might try this out given that its the first star wars game that looks like some real work has gone into it. Maybe even a non star wars fan (me) will enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Great... perfect time for the first sign of the apocalypse to happen... 6:25pm GMT on GTN. Billy liking Star Wars games is like George Bush and Bin Laden in a secret gay relationship.

Also a Final Fantasy Republic Global Moderator
clearly you missed the "mays" and "maybes". it has yet to appear on my buy list.
England is my city
Touché, mate.

But it's surprising you've given it a glance even. Usually you glance at SW games just to mock em.

Also a Final Fantasy Republic Global Moderator
i know but theres been a bit of coverage so i watched it. must admit the physics look good.
England is my city
Its been SO long since i had a star wars game. I'm looking forward to this.
I doubt I'd buy this game since I'm not a Star Wars fan myself, but I'll probably download the demo anyway. It's free anyways. Big Grin
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
As a huge Star Wars fan I've been dying to play this game ever since it was announced (and possibly before that as well).

The physics look very, very sexy.
Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
News Editor & Reviewer

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account