The Next Game You Buy..

Xbox 360

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm a little curious.. Which game do you plan on adding to your collection? I'm talking about buying, not renting or any of that nonsense. And hey, if you're an Xbox Live Arcade fanatic, list your next game here too.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
for me itll be gta4. after that maybe haze if its any good then mgs4. got the online beta for it today but havnt tried it yet. needs a patch already.
Mine will be Grand Theft Auto 4 too. After that, I'm looking forward to Vigilante 8 for XBLA. I think GTA4 will have me set for a couple months though. Smile
probably Dark Sector, because i need something new to play until more of the summer games are released. never been very interested in GTA
probably Dark Sector, because i need something new to play until more of the summer games are released. never been very interested in GTA
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I've heard mixed reviews for Dark Sector, but I was a little interested as to how it played first-hand. In a sense, it looked similar to Assassin's Creed, which automatically put the game on my radar. Lemme know how you like the game, because I'm pondering whether or not it's something I should check out.
the third person and cover elements make it feel a bit like Gears of War, but it's definitely got it's own feel to it, from what i understand.
i might get dak sector. controlling that blade looks fun...
If I ever get my hands on a PS3, my next game will DEFINITELY be guns of the Patriots. However, as I am now, with only my PSP, I am planning on getting my Buster Sword into Crisis Core when it hits British shelves in June. The gameplay looks OK, however, I'm really curious as to the whole slot machine system... they can explain it to me all they want, but in the end, It can only be truly appreciated by playing it.

Also a Final Fantasy Republic Global Moderator
For me it'll probably be Saints Row 2, I have that many games right now which i don't play, it'll be a waste of money to buy more just for the sake of buying more!
After buying Grand Theft Auto, I have several games to look forward to this fall. I plan on picking up:

Madden NFL 2009
Soul Calibur IV
Rock Band 2
Guitar Hero: World Tour.. depending on the total costs
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.. once it's in the bargain bin Wink

I'm sure that I am forgetting a couple but those are the ones that stick out to me. Saints Row 2 is a possibility since I didn't mind the first one too much. I just need to check out more of the footage on Saints Row 2.
Soul Calibur IV. All that I am looking for right now....mmm...sexy
Women Drivers, no survivors.
Well the next console game will be whatever good game comes out first so here it looks like mercenaries 2. but ive just got a stack of PC games to work trough so might be a while.
England is my city
Sounds like we'll have quite a few SCIV players here. That should fit in perfectly with the upcoming features and tools in development. Cowbell

Soul Calibur IV. All that I am looking for right now....mmm...sexy
Originally Posted by Mike
Oh and Mike, it'll be on like donkey kong sir.
i hate to inform you both that i'll be doing the dominating when it comes to SCIV on this site.
then again, i haven't played SC with a 360 controller, and i fear i might sink more time into customization in this game than actual fighting.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account