Guitar Hero Aerosmith demo coming very soon

Xbox 360

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Based on a Kotaku.com story, the Guitar Hero Aerosmith demo is now available on the Xbox Live marketplace. However, many have not been able to locate it as of this moment. So it's apparantely on it's way to say the least. With that said, keep refreshing the marketplace blade on Sunday.

Kotaku reports that the the demo includes "Sweet Emotion" and "Dream On" by Aerosmith, as well as "Walk this Way" by Run DMC and "I Hate Myself for Loving You" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

If you ever had doubts about this game, you'll at least get 4 new songs to play free. Heck, these are pretty much the only songs I wanted to play in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. Your thoughts?

Update: Major Nelson has announced that the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith demo is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Enjoy everyone!
Last edited 09-08-2008 at 01:32 PM by GTN Eric.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
I'd get it IF THE ROCK BAND GUITAR WORKED WITH THE GH3 ENGINE.

I have no Idea why it shouldn't, apart from (probably) the solo buttons.
Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
News Editor & Reviewer
i agree that compatability is a problem with these games. i mean i like the look of the next GH but then next RB will most likely have more downloadable songs. and i cant get both.

cant you buy this as a disc though?
England is my city
Update: Major Nelson has announced that the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith demo is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Enjoy everyone!
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account