My Destroyer Pedal Arrived

Xbox 360

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

So my "custom" Rock Band Bass Pedal arrived yesterday, I've been waiting for this bad-boy for about 2 months.

It's made out of steel, so it's not going to break on my like my old Rock Band Pedal, which I might take some pictures of to show you guys the "ghetto" fix that I've used to make it playable after being snapped in half (lets just say it involves knives and duct tape).

I'll also get some pictures of my new pedal up, as probably someone'll want to see what the Destroyer Pedal looks like.

Ohh, and if you're interesting in getting a FAR BETTER pedal than the stock RB1 one, go to http://rockbandpedal.net
Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
News Editor & Reviewer
how much was it? my friend broke his, so he's also using duck tape to hold the heel portion down.
It's $75 without shipping, it cost me roughly £15 (because my order was fucked up, they gave me shipping half-price, so it'd cost you another £15) to get it shipped over to England.

Quite pricey but so worth it in my opinion, it never drops notes, only when I fuck up do I not hit bass notes.
News Editor & Reviewer
that's more than the whole instrument, screw that. if i were that serious about it, i'd just play real drums.
Technically it was cheaper for me, but whatever. And in any case, I'll use this one with my Ion Kit when I get it, because it's better than the stock pedal for that kit too!
News Editor & Reviewer
yeah you definitely lucked out. i can only hope they'd be terrible with all of their orders Stick Out Tongue
A knife and duct tape... That's persevering and inventive...

Also a Final Fantasy Republic Global Moderator
Yeah, I don't have my camera around right now, but when I get it back I'll show you all how budget I went on my last pedal.
News Editor & Reviewer
I can't wait... never thought you could go hobo on rockband hardware... o_O

Also a Final Fantasy Republic Global Moderator

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account