Ten Xbox 360 Games that were Surprisingly fun

Xbox 360

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Ten Xbox 360 games that I found to be surprisingly fun! The following are in no order

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 9 (20.00%) The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II

× 16 (35.56%) Shoot Many Robots

× 19 (42.22%) Dante's Inferno

× 3 (6.67%) Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

× 9 (20.00%) Red Faction: Armageddon

× 8 (17.78%) Dark Sector

× 9 (20.00%) Ghostbusters the Video Game

× 7 (15.56%) Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

× 7 (15.56%) Need for Speed Carbon

• Added 03-03-2016 12:02 PM
  • 45 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
These games I paid $5 or less for, got from a bargain bin, or got for free, that I didn't expect much from. Feel free to select as many games as you agree with!

Who doesn't love a GTN poll!
poll what poll?
You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."
Lol...it puts the post up, before you even make the poll...sorry for the delay
I own all of them but have only played two far enough to have an opinion of, I tried a boosting session for Carbon and after the first race stopped getting xp so decided not to go any further with it.
You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."
I'm basing my opinion on the actual "enjoyability," of the game and not the "achieve-ability," of the achievements. Some of the games on the list, have some seriously jacked up achievements.
Conan

(plus it has boobs)
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
of that list i have only played carbon i enjoyed it but i always have liked the need for speed series
i had a ton of fun playing Shoot Many Robots
Dark Sector was pretty cool with the glaive thing.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I wouldn't have minded another one of those games.
I'd add 50 Cent: BoTS. Its was surprisingly fun in co-op. Especially for a bottom shelf game.
Facebook/Tat2dTrash
Instagram: @tat2dtrash
Twitter: @SG_Steelhead
I own all of them but have only played two far enough to have an opinion of, I tried a boosting session for Carbon and after the first race stopped getting xp so decided not to go any further with it.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
That is a known bug but there is a walk around for it, of course it can be time consuming and frustrating at times but it is doable.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account