Guitar Hero Songs

Xbox 360

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Most of us have played Guitar Hero, right? Well what songs have become your favorites? The songs can be from Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3, World Tour or Aerosmith. Basically, anything that is playable on the 360 (yes, including DLC)

Try and pick one song for each post you make in this thread. And if you want, tell us why you liked that song. Whether it was song itself, defying solos, difficulty levels or chorus line that intrigued you, let's hear it!
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
Does this include Rock Band too? Justa wonderin'.

Anyway, that song Lay Down by Priestess was so good for me I ended up learning it on expert so I could play it with my back turned to the screen.
Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
News Editor & Reviewer
Does this include Rock Band too? Justa wonderin'.

Anyway, that song Lay Down by Priestess was so good for me I ended up learning it on expert so I could play it with my back turned to the screen.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
Nah, this thread will be specifically for Guitar Hero songs. I'll add one: Knights of Cydonia by Muse in Guitar Hero III. Holy smokes I love that song.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
That song is so goddamn epic, Eric. But Muse is my favorite band in the history of forever.

I've gotta say that I always have fun playing 3s and 7s by Queens of the Stonage. I remember seeing them when they opened for Nine Inch Nails. Perdy damn cool.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account