Xbox 360 Acheivements

Xbox 360

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm looking for gamers to get achievements with on the Xbox 360 (Xbox One too)! Any co-op games will work, I'm not picky. I work 72 hours a week as a Paramedic. On Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday I'm at work and try to play but I get a lot of 911 calls so those days are iffy but Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday I'm available.
I'm a pretty busy guy myself, but I think we maybe able to work something out. I have a ton of games and one or two boosting partners. I haven't had much chance to play lately but I'm really trying to change that as I did fix some router issues so my connection should be really good now. I'll shoot you a message and make some room on my 360, then we can go from there.. Maybe it will be beneficial for both of us.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
With my girlfriend switching to nights for the winter, I'll be home playing games Friday abs Saturday nights.

Xbox Community Ambassador
"There is no truth. Just differing opinions." - Simon R. Green Deathstalker Destiny
"People are stupid. " - Terry Goodkind Wizard's First Rule (Full quote)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account