Assembling left for dead survival team.

Xbox 360

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Alright, I didn't think I would have to go to these lengths to finish chapter 1-5 on realism but It would seem so.

I am looking for 3 gamers who know what they are doing on left for dead and want to achievement farm. I hate left for dead its a horrible game but I would hate for the achievements to go to waste. So if you are interested post here and send me a message just in case I cant find out how to get back to my thread.

Okay thanks.

My gamertag is AntiChristClub and I will be playing left 4 dead 2 right now. And im not enjoying it one bit.
while i don't think the game is bad, i never thought it was worth a full purchase. i'd be happy to help, otherwise.
you might try sites like xbox360Achievements to see if they have a boosting thread going, though.
while i don't think the game is bad, i never thought it was worth a full purchase. i'd be happy to help, otherwise.
you might try sites like xbox360Achievements to see if they have a boosting thread going, though.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
wow thanks,I actually hate this game to be honest,I told myself I wouldn't buy left for dead 2,before they even announced it. It is just a good game when you want to converse because other games are too serious. But I didnt return it because I felt I would miss out on more gamerscore. Anywho thanks for the tip but I gave up since players sort of fuck everything up anyway.

(Excuse my language but im hiigh my wrist hurts from typing and I dont want to go back and edit.))

But anyway add me and we can compare games and stuff

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account