Child of Light Again?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

The game of the week is again the Child of Light, Grrr. With thousands of games available can we not omit games that have already been chosen for Game of the Week?
this is the exact reason i wanted every1 to do a poll every friday n choose there own game of the week
Well ok I see your guy's point....but I'm sure we can fix this...
Let's have a poll with 1400 choices. Terrible idea. Same game happening twice in a row = either something is broken or something incredibly rare happened. I'll assume the first.
I would be against a poll.

If you don't want it random, then I would suggest a "popularity" type selection. Whatever game is played by the most site members over the previous "whatever" interval is the badge. Week, Month, Day, whatever.
I don't mind the randomness of it, but lets not have the same game twice is my only issue. I like the spirit of the badge, so a poll would make it a mute point
I would be against a poll.

If you don't want it random, then I would suggest a "popularity" type selection. Whatever game is played by the most site members over the previous "whatever" interval is the badge. Week, Month, Day, whatever.
Originally Posted by futiles
That seems feasible. I'll incorporate this into the game of the week selection, and also have it omit recently selected games. This will go into effect later today. A new game of the week will be selected tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
ty for fixing this eric your doing a great job btw
How do you know what the game of the week is each week?
How do you know what the game of the week is each week?
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Just go to the Games tab and scroll down the page about 3/4 the way down you'll see it.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/
Just go to the Games tab and scroll down the page about 3/4 the way down you'll see it.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks I was wondering the same thing Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account