Only 90's Kids Will Understand....

Gaming Chat

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

That is what made the first Legend of Zelda amazing. "Wait, what? You will actually save my progress for me? For three different players? WHAT?!?!?!"
Originally Posted by futiles
Don't leave off Castlevania from that list. I had a ton of save codes for that game.
Don't leave off Castlevania from that list. I had a ton of save codes for that game.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
That would be the opposite of what I said, right? Zelda actually saved the game for you. No save codes or notebook or whatever needed.
I still recall the master code for Turok 2: Seeds of Evil for the N64 and it was Beware Oblivion is at Hand to this day.
So, speaking of Legend of Zelda and Castlevania and how the picture was misused in the first post....is anyone getting that Retro preloaded mini Nintendo? I'm really thinking about getting it for the Original Legend of Zelda. Think it will have enough space for all the saves for all the games? Probably will with today's technology.
So, speaking of Legend of Zelda and Castlevania and how the picture was misused in the first post....is anyone getting that Retro preloaded mini Nintendo? I'm really thinking about getting it for the Original Legend of Zelda. Think it will have enough space for all the saves for all the games? Probably will with today's technology.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I was really hoping it would be like my SEGA Retro console. 80 games pre-loaded (about 30 actual Genesis games), but, has an actual cartridge slot to play the handful of Genesis games I still own.

Nintendo put pretty much all the Zeldas on the various virtual consoles, so, I have it on my DS, and on my Wii U, and my Wii, and my other DS, and the actual cartridge.

But, the main reason I still own an NES is Dragon Warrior. Not included on the console. No way to play the cartridge. Wired controllers. Yeah, it is HDMI, but, I already got that, and all the games look like they are Virtual Console games.

If it had been wireless controllers, cartridge slot, and HDMI, 100% pre-ordered...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I probably will.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account