Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

Not really a feature, but can we actually list which games are part of the Summer of Arcade for each year? Something similar to how games are listed in a series like Halo.
This was asked for before well someone asked about something similar. If you go to each badge, they will have a link to the games collection.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges...r=asc&q=summer

For now this was the end result.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/collec...collection-14/

http://www.gamertagnation.com/collec...collection-13/

http://www.gamertagnation.com/collec...collection-36/

Now if we want to take this a step further we possibly could, but I believe the priority wasn't there.
Well, could we at least get links to those collections posted on the badge pages?
The links are in the badge descriptions. Just click where it says "201X Summer of Arcade" and it will take you to the game "series" page for that year's Summer of Arcade.
The links are in the badge descriptions. Just click where it says "201X Summer of Arcade" and it will take you to the game "series" page for that year's Summer of Arcade.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Well, since it was .css'd to not actually look like a link, I never would have moused over that...
Well, since it was .css'd to not actually look like a link, I never would have moused over that...
Originally Posted by futiles
In Chrome, it looks like an underline to me, not like a link though. Checked all 3 major browsers, looks like something you should click on to me...
In Chrome, it looks like an underline to me, not like a link though. Checked all 3 major browsers, looks like something you should click on to me...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Really?

Because:

Firefox 32.0.3

IE 11.0.12

Chrome 37.0.2062.124

In fact, the only place I see it at all look like a link is in the search results:

But, I would think that within the actual badge page, making the link LOOK like a link would be a nice thing...
I was looking at the badge listings, not the badge page itself... Interesting.
I see where this can be confusing myself, I only moused over and ultimately clicked the underline because I knew this was under discussion somewhere else and I thought I remember Eric actually saying he had made changes to this.. but, putting a color on that link I think would help greatly.
I was looking at the badge listings, not the badge page itself... Interesting.
Well, I knew I wasn't crazy...

I never look at the badge listing for info, because I assume anything in the badge listing will be in/on the badge page...
Well, I knew I wasn't crazy...

I never look at the badge listing for info, because I assume anything in the badge listing will be in/on the badge page...
See, the problem is that you don't look at that badge list every other day trying to figure out what badges to work on next. Not that I know anybody that would do that.
Oh just use wikipedia (like I did) and stop being babies about it. Christ, it was faster than everything in this thread..

Bionic Commando Rearmed
Braid
Castle Crashers
Galaga Legions
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
Shadow Complex
'Splosion Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Trials HD

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LIMBO
Monday Night Combat

Bastion
From Dust
Fruit Ninja Kinect
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Deadlight
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Hybrid
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
Wreckateer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Flashback
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Charlie Murder
Oh just use wikipedia (like I did) and stop being babies about it. Christ, it was faster than everything in this thread..

Bionic Commando Rearmed
Braid
Castle Crashers
Galaga Legions
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
Shadow Complex
'Splosion Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Trials HD

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LIMBO
Monday Night Combat

Bastion
From Dust
Fruit Ninja Kinect
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Deadlight
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Hybrid
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
Wreckateer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Flashback
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Charlie Murder
Originally Posted by Kaens
And unnecessary? Since there is no 2008, 2009, nor 2010 badges?
And unnecessary? Since there is no 2008, 2009, nor 2010 badges?
Maybe there should be Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
Maybe there should be Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
If only there were some team of badge minded people on this site. They would probably agree, and even try to get those badges made...
If only there were some team of badge minded people on this site. They would probably agree, and even try to get those badges made...
Hell even if they just formalized the ideas and presented them to Eric.
Hell even if they just formalized the ideas and presented them to Eric.
Well, and they would probably want some specialized location on the site to discuss badges in general, arrange ideas, poll the masses, and even show off badges that are available...
So, sounds like you would need a closed forum to discuss? Who's running the team and who would be on it? Probably would be nice to have a badge Ideas forum that somebody moderates instead of one insane thread.
So, sounds like you would need a closed forum to discuss? Who's running the team and who would be on it? Probably would be nice to have a badge Ideas forum that somebody moderates instead of one insane thread.
Well, I originally suggested the badge forum to replace the single thread, but also as a place to discuss badge changes and tweaks, instead of just lumping them into the Ideas or Issues forums.

Yes, a badge team would want an additional closed forum, with a badge team leader and a badge team.

I would suggest the team be made up of more enthusiastic badge lovers, but, the leader should probably be a bit more objective...
I would suggest the team be made up of more enthusiastic badge lovers, but, the leader should probably be a bit more objective...
Exactly, as the badge leader I don't want to be in the group because I want to bitch. :hugegrin: Oh you probably meant the leader of the badge group, yeah well that should be someone more impartial. It's tough because you need someone impartial but only people who are passionate about badges would want to be in the staff group. The leader should be Eric. Team gathers stuff and does the prep and presentation, then the boss comes in and gives the thumbs up/down.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account