DLC Updates for Gems of War

Game Info Submissions

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Dvader83 has submitted 2 DLC update(s) for Gems of War.

Proposed Updates:

Title: Unknown Pack
[ID: 4347]

The two newest Unknown DLC Packs are both part of patch 7.5 and should be combined into a single pack with the title of Title Update 42 - Patch 7.5

Title: Unknown Pack
[ID: 4348]

The two newest Unknown DLC Packs are both part of patch 7.5 and should be combined into a single pack with the title of Title Update 42 - Patch 7.5

Sources/Context:
True Achievements website.
Game Profile:
Gems of War

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage DLC Packs
Manage Achievements

Submitted by:
Dvader83

Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - Thanks, Dvader! I've fixed the Title Update info and moved the achievements. I've also increased your submission total.
Status changed to 'Completed' - Thanks, Dvader! I've fixed the Title Update info and moved the achievements. I've also increased your submission total.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I'm not sure a tally needs to be kept for my submissions since I've acquired all of the Editor badges. Unless there's a possibility that new Editor badges might be added later on, then I suppose it would be a good idea to keep track of any submissions I make.
I'm not sure a tally needs to be kept for my submissions since I've acquired all of the Editor badges. Unless there's a possibility that new Editor badges might be added later on, then I suppose it would be a good idea to keep track of any submissions I make.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I've kept updating just in case new Editor badges get added in the future. You never know.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
That is the idea regardless of if it happens.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account