What game do you want most in March 2014?

Gaming Chat

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

What game do you want most in March 2014?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 6 (27.27%) South Park: The Stick of Truth

× 3 (13.64%) Dark Souls 2

× 7 (31.82%) Titanfall

× 2 (9.09%) Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

× 2 (9.09%) Final Fantasy X-X2 HD

× 1 (4.55%) inFAMOUS Second Son

× 1 (4.55%) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

• Added 03-03-2014 04:54 PM
  • 22 votes
I might do these monthly which is why I specified the year(gotta think ahead). You only get to choose one since I wanted to see where people are at and because I am mean that way. I am mainly doing games that seem to be big releases, I am not as in touch with portable systems so unless it is huge like Pokemon I will probably miss it. While this is primarily a xbox site I figured most are multi-system homes like mine since the age range here seems to be 30+. If you have any suggestions for how to do these going forward feel free to post them.

I loved the 2 Infamous games so that is my vote.

Happy voting. Smile
Last edited 03-03-2014 at 04:58 PM by Johndg.
South Park all the way! Pre-ordered and ready to pick up tomorrow!
not really interested in any game except gears 4 or fallout 4 otherwise im not bothered by any new games this year maybe lego hobbit in april
Crazy. I would have guessed that Titanfall grabbed more. Stick of Truth looks good, but I didn't expect that much pre-release excitement for it.
I'll certainly get a few more, including South Park, but Titanfall doesn't interest me at all. Check out how many CoD or Battlefield games I've played or how many online multiplayer achievements I've gotten in the past five years.
Titanfall, I may even actually pay full price for this.
Voted for Dark Souls 2! Even though I haven't played the first game much (yet :P), DS2 is looking to be just as great as its predecessor. MGS V: Ground Zeros comes in 2nd.

If I have an Xbox One, I would vote for Titanfall. I know there is a 360 version of the game coming in 2 weeks after, but I want to experience and play it on the X1. Smile
Titanfall is the first reason I'm getting an Xbox One when taxes come.
I said Stick of Truth, but this is a great idea for a thread.
Is that all that is coming out in March?
Originally Posted by futiles
There might be some big downloadables coming but it is hard to know since most of those only give a few weeks notice and generally don't appear on release lists. I used Gamestop's coming soon list ordered by release date and went through the most notable names on the list in March. If someone knows of a site that has a multiplatform release list(in one list not spread across multiple sections like IGN) including downloadable games feel free to mention it and I will use that for making any future polls.

Personally I think it is a pretty decent March considering I remember when you were lucky to get more than 2 big games in the first few months of the year. It covers a multitude of genres so there is something there for most people. I could have put Dynasty Warriors 8 XL on there but the franchise isn't all that popular anymore so I figured I was the only one who would care about it. There is also an Atelier RPG which has a loyal following but isn't huge. The other possible notable releases are a NIS RPG, Terraria disk release, Zoo Tycoon disk release(to stores that are not Walmart since they already had it), Yoshi's new Island(as I said I was leaving out portable), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z(NG3 wasn't well received and I haven't heard a lot of hype around this), another BlazBlue fighting game, and another Cabela's game.

If people would prefer more over less I probably would have put at least 4 or 5 of those on there(assuming 10 isn't the max). I limited it to these 7 since they seemed to have the most hype and fanfare around them. I could remove the single choice limit but to me that removes the purpose of the poll and you might as well just make a post asking what games people are buying every month. In a perfect world I would be able to let people choose 2 or 3 which is limited enough to require choice but expansive enough to allow for people who want more than one choice.

I would love a little feedback on how to do these going forward so please post whatever suggestions you might have.
I respect Johndg and his quite awesome post above. What member truly insists upon feedback regarding a poll/post? Just the thought that he would consider the thought of other members like that, IE, adjusting something he wants to do, to cater to us - very rare and much appreciated.

As far as the poll goes, I don't care if there is 2 games or 100 games a month, I would interact in whatever format you provide.

Like I said, Titanfall is my biggy, but I am looking forward to Stick of Truth. There are so many games being released on so many platforms just in MS world that it's impossible to keep up. But it's fun to try Big Grin
I think this is a fantastic idea as a poll. I look forward to the future polls and voting in them Big Grin
Very true, thank you for making the post, and as it goes, I think Porsche is right, Titanfall is going to be awesome, maybe not your bag, but awesome; and also, as far as regular March releases go for the past 12 years, this is a good one, especially with the review scores South Park is getting, thanks to new consoles, no matter how you feel about them, either one.
There might be some big downloadables coming but it is hard to know since most of those only give a few weeks notice and generally don't appear on release lists. I used Gamestop's coming soon list ordered by release date and went through the most notable names on the list in March. If someone knows of a site that has a multiplatform release list(in one list not spread across multiple sections like IGN) including downloadable games feel free to mention it and I will use that for making any future polls.

Personally I think it is a pretty decent March considering I remember when you were lucky to get more than 2 big games in the first few months of the year. It covers a multitude of genres so there is something there for most people. I could have put Dynasty Warriors 8 XL on there but the franchise isn't all that popular anymore so I figured I was the only one who would care about it. There is also an Atelier RPG which has a loyal following but isn't huge. The other possible notable releases are a NIS RPG, Terraria disk release, Zoo Tycoon disk release(to stores that are not Walmart since they already had it), Yoshi's new Island(as I said I was leaving out portable), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z(NG3 wasn't well received and I haven't heard a lot of hype around this), another BlazBlue fighting game, and another Cabela's game.

If people would prefer more over less I probably would have put at least 4 or 5 of those on there(assuming 10 isn't the max). I limited it to these 7 since they seemed to have the most hype and fanfare around them. I could remove the single choice limit but to me that removes the purpose of the poll and you might as well just make a post asking what games people are buying every month. In a perfect world I would be able to let people choose 2 or 3 which is limited enough to require choice but expansive enough to allow for people who want more than one choice.

I would love a little feedback on how to do these going forward so please post whatever suggestions you might have.
Originally Posted by Johndg
It wasn't a commentary on your poll or post, it was literally a question. I have no idea what is scheduled for March, but usually each month has something that I have a passing interest in. So, I was surprised that there was nothing on that list that I was even remotely interested in.
I picked Titanfall.. The game is amazing!!!..I played the beta for PC, loved it so much that I pre-ordered it. I'm going to the midnight release!!!!..Then stream it live when I get home. Will be a very tired bad day at work Tuesday morning lol.
It wasn't a commentary on your poll or post, it was literally a question. I have no idea what is scheduled for March, but usually each month has something that I have a passing interest in. So, I was surprised that there was nothing on that list that I was even remotely interested in.
Originally Posted by futiles
In retrospect I should have been less passive with the second paragraph which was basically intended as the question "Here are the retail games I left off the list, would you have put any of them in the Poll?" Your lack of interest in any of these games has prompted me to have a "Not interested in any of these games" option which should have been there in the first place(I was in a hurry because the forum seems to post your message before the poll and I wanted the poll to be there before anyone read it).

If I could set an other option where people could write in games and it add them to the poll existed I would use it in a heartbeat. Only problem I see with that is a troll who has dummy accounts could just start adding garbage non-existent games to the list which would not be good. As it is I think adding Not interested in any of these will fix the biggest problem that exists in this current poll.

As always further feedback is welcomed.
I think your poll is fine, those are obviously the big titles for the month, much bigger than any of the others you listed later. You can include a not interested. But, I wouldn't go any further than that.
Poll was fine and since I don't buy anything except Xbox this is more then enough.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account