Which Achievement Fest was your favorite?

General Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Which Achievement Fest was your favorite?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 8 (13.79%) AF '12 - The first, the original

× 5 (8.62%) AF '13 - We can't even mention that one thing

× 6 (10.34%) AF'14 - You ain't seen nuthin' yet

× 39 (67.24%) What's an Acheivement Fest?

• Added 06-14-2014 03:19 AM
  • 58 votes
  • Votes are public
Never been, but I would certainly love to go, maybe next year....but then again I always ay that... no but really..I really really am going to try..
I went with AF2014, but professional women almost made AF2013 get my vote.
You never forget your first (chair that was pooped in)
Last year, since I was laid up for the inaugural event.

Still hopeful for this year (already booked and paid) but it depends on Dad's health at the time. The cancer has spread to his brain so things aren't looking great.
Last year, since I was laid up for the inaugural event.

Still hopeful for this year (already booked and paid) but it depends on Dad's health at the time. The cancer has spread to his brain so things aren't looking great.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Really sorry to hear this. My sister is currently battling this and I have a friend whom also went through a similar event, but I hear he's on the mend so that's a silver lining.
Sorry to hear SG, I hope it all works out for the best.
I'm going with the only one I've been to - AF'12. Even though not all of The Horde was there, and since then due to kids, interest and availability, probably was the best opportunity for (at least the 4/5 that were there) to ever get together.
I'm going with the only one I've been to - AF'12. Even though not all of The Horde was there, and since then due to kids, interest and availability, probably was the best opportunity for (at least the 4/5 that were there) to ever get together.
Originally Posted by UberToast
There's still time to sign up for AF '14. Everyone's favorite new girls from last year have already registered to return again this year.

www.achievementfest.com
Originally Posted by UberToast
It's embarrassing that tandar has been to 100% more Achievement Fests than you. And he has almost matched the entire rest of your team in combined attendances. (But, I suspect he will be a no-show this year.)
It's embarrassing that tandar has been to 100% more Achievement Fests than you. And he has almost matched the entire rest of your team in combined attendances. (But, I suspect he will be a no-show this year.)
Originally Posted by futiles
Which is funny cause he lives like, 30 minutes from the store.
I see that the "What's an Achievement Fest" has garnered a lot of votes; mine included. Maybe somebody could answer that question for us?
I see that the "What's an Achievement Fest" has garnered a lot of votes; mine included. Maybe somebody could answer that question for us?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Three posts above yours is a link to www.achievementfest.com

We meet up in Terre Haute, IN at eBash, a video game LAN center for 3 days of gaming, achievements, asshattery, and fun.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account