You know me! Or you use to (chrome30)

General Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello gamers! I just wanted to make this thread to let everyone know, well, those who are still confused as to why I am speaking to them like we know one another, that this is Chrome30!

I changed my Gamertag about 6 months ago from Chrome30 to what it currently is. So, if you knew me then, you still know me now lol.

I hope that clears it up for those that might be confused. Thanks for your time.
I knew your GT was familiar, as well as the gamerpic. Just couldn't place it. 8)
Yeah, I just needed to lessen the confusion for some. I'm talking to them and it's like when you run see someone you know, but you can't quite place their name...it is awkward and at the same time sort of funny for me. Now it should be easier on the brain.

I'm glad to be over here and happy to see so many from 360v here.

DomeJohnny, you started playing games again! Still shooting photography as well?
Welcome to the site Chrome, tea and crumpets over that way
Cormyre, thanks! I haven't had those in years!

Fsh, I knew you were lol But it is all sorted now.
DomeJohnny, you started playing games again! Still shooting photography as well?
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Yeah, I started playing a few months back...it had been a few years. Yes, I'm still taking my camera out with me when I get the chance...saw some of your photo stuff on FB, very nice....and of course, all the locations you get to see, very jealous! Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account