Need a Badge Forum...

Feature Requests

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Definitely need a badge forum to talk about all things badges. Love the new badges... Looks like I have a few more challenges to chase down.

Love the DLC packages thing too, is there a way to see what you and your friends have or just how many?
Definitely need a badge forum to talk about all things badges. Love the new badges... Looks like I have a few more challenges to chase down.

Love the DLC packages thing too, is there a way to see what you and your friends have or just how many?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
So this took me forever to get used to, but now i know. Look under your friends picture, there is a little house that is a dropdown. You can't compare with your friend (although I've suggest being able to compare everything, especially badges) but I can see for example you have 2 reviews, 83 DLC packs, and 91 challenges.
Is there a list of all badges anywhere?
Originally Posted by LausDomini
www.gamertagnation.com/badges
Is there a list of all badges anywhere?
Originally Posted by LausDomini
It's also in the "Users" drop down menu at the top.
I like the idea, def suggestion ideas cause I feel that thread is just way to long and peoples ideas are getting over looked
We are all addicted to getting badges. Too funny. Even now, I am working towards a badge. Definitely a solid idea though. With all the current and future badges a forum of sorts would be value added.
Yeah, site could use this, since it's one of the main features of the site, along with the tracking.
Could also use a WP forum, but I digress... Wink
Hey guys

I just joined the site & I have a question please...

Is there any way to see which game is related to the badge you earned?

(i got the '1st to complete a game' badge and I would really like to know which game it was).

Thanks
@Neo - go to your games, completions, then under filter there is an option to show only games you were first to complete. You have 5 firsts.
@Neo - go to your games, completions, then under filter there is an option to show only games you were first to complete. You have 5 firsts.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Ah, a subtle difference there I see now.
Ah, a subtle difference there I see now.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I'm just a helpful member, YOU are staff Fsh and need to know these things Wink
I'm just a helpful member, YOU are staff Fsh and need to know these things Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
Nobody said I was really qualified for the job. Think of it as more like an honorary degree.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account