Glitched Achivement Labels

Feature Requests

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey what constitues an achivement to be glitched? because there is not label or search subject to search what achivements are considered glitched
Hey what constitues an achivement to be glitched? because there is not label or search subject to search what achivements are considered glitched
Originally Posted by ProudGogmagog
An achievement is considered glitched when it is not obtainable by legitimate means. In Example:

Deadfall Adventures: Gunsmith for 40 gamerscore is at this time considered glitched or unobtainable. No tracked gamer has been able to unlock it as of yet. This doesn't mean that the producers or developers might not patch the game and fix it making this achievable at some point, but I highly doubt this will happen.

However if an achievement as in:
The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided: Pistoleer for 50 gamerscore. It may not in tally unlock for you, but there are a number of ways to go about to unlock it thru a combination of manipulation of your xbox and/or game itself. This is still legitimate use of in game methods for unlocking certain sticky achievements.

But you are right, as of now GTN does not offer a glitched label or anyway of tracking any glitched achievements. Your suggestion is a valid and good one might I add as I would also like to have this lable and/or a way to search this information up. Maybe sometime in the future this may happen, but for now it's up to Eric and the dev team and they have quite a bit on their plates already and I'm sure they are thinking of new and exciting ideas to bring to GTN. We rely heavily on community suggestions and listen very carefully to what our members say and suggest. Feel free to suggest other ideas or help build on existing ideas too.. just remember it takes time and some of the ideas may have already been suggested. Thank you for your continued interest in the making of and growing GTN community!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account