Completions by Proficiency

General Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

What does that entail? Just say that under game complication stats page.
I don't see proficiency... I see by progress...
I don't see proficiency... I see by progress...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Click "Stats" tab then click "Completions" then scroll to bottom of page to see pie chart with title "Completions by Proficiency"
Ok; I see it now. I was looking under the "Games" tab in the Completions section. Given how the "Proficiency" is broken into percentage groups, my initial guess was that it was the completion percentage of all of my games. But that can't be right because to the right of each percentile group is a number; all of these numbers add up to the total of games that I've completed. My next guess would have been how my completed games compare with those of the community. But that can't be right either, because I can only assume that more than 2 games that I have completed have been completed by the bulk of the community.

The only other thing that I can think of is "proficiency" has to do with how long it took to complete from first achievement to last... but even that seems to be covered by the "fastest completion" and "longest completion" sections...

In short, I'm stumped!
Ok; I see it now. I was looking under the "Games" tab in the Completions section. Given how the "Proficiency" is broken into percentage groups, my initial guess was that it was the completion percentage of all of my games. But that can't be right because to the right of each percentile group is a number; all of these numbers add up to the total of games that I've completed. My next guess would have been how my completed games compare with those of the community. But that can't be right either, because I can only assume that more than 2 games that I have completed have been completed by the bulk of the community.

The only other thing that I can think of is "proficiency" has to do with how long it took to complete from first achievement to last... but even that seems to be covered by the "fastest completion" and "longest completion" sections...

In short, I'm stumped!
and that, is why I'm not even attempting to touch this one... maybe I can scare up some information!
The Completions by Proficiency chart represents the overall community-wide completion rate of the games you have completed. It's supposed to show you how difficult or rare your completions are compared to the rest of community.
Fantastic. That makes perfect sense now. And I'm also embarrassed to have not completed any 'difficult' games...lol
porsche, it has to be because you were offline but it looks funny (like haha funny, not suspicious funny) when I see that someone has finished a game quicker than Avatar. Don't feel bad about your proficiency ratings. Mine are a lot weaker than yours.

Thanks Galactus for bringing this question up. I didn't know the Stats page was so in depth.

Eric, I dig the layout of the Stats pages but man is it really going to eat at my OCD now that I realize what's what.
As a completionist, I really like those added stats.

I am really surprised to see that I have 149 games in the 0 to 19% range
Cool...but can I see a list of the actual games instead of just how many I are in each category?
Cool...but can I see a list of the actual games instead of just how many I are in each category?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
That would really benefit me also. I am currently looking for games that I can complete fast so I can max my Xbox Rewards achievements goal. I would hope I wouldn't start any of pTarT's 149 insanely hard games thinking I can finish them quick.

btw. PTarT you're awesome, I tend to purposely stay away from those types of games.
Thanks for the answer, Eric!

I like the idea of making a list of games per category available. I'm curious; which stats are which? For instance, in my 80%-100% category, it shows that I have 2 games, while my 0%-19.99% category shows that I have 74 games. Does that mean that I have only completed 2 games that the rest of the community has completed and 74 games that less than 20% of the community has completed? If the stats are the other way around, why is that? It seems to me that, if we are going to compare stats with the community, shouldn't the higher percentage coincide with the higher completion rate? Please let me know if I'm missing something here.
I wonder how hard it would be to put in a compare with feature and actually have all these games and stats come up between two or more gamers? Just a thought really, since I'm not too into stats..more of a passing interest really..
Thanks for the answer, Eric!

I like the idea of making a list of games per category available. I'm curious; which stats are which? For instance, in my 80%-100% category, it shows that I have 2 games, while my 0%-19.99% category shows that I have 74 games. Does that mean that I have only completed 2 games that the rest of the community has completed and 74 games that less than 20% of the community has completed? If the stats are the other way around, why is that? It seems to me that, if we are going to compare stats with the community, shouldn't the higher percentage coincide with the higher completion rate? Please let me know if I'm missing something here.
The higher the completion efficiency it has the faster you did it compared to the rest of the community , it's a percentile thing.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account