Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Where is Texas???

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 22 (37.93%) Texas is in the South

× 9 (15.52%) Texas is in the Southwest

× 13 (22.41%) Texas is really its own country

× 7 (12.07%) Where is Texas?

× 7 (12.07%) I'm disowning Texas until the Cowboys lose....

• Added 01-06-2015 02:05 AM
  • 58 votes
Anybody else going to PAX South? Will be in 3 weeks... more gaming fun...

And now for a poll, WTF, but Texas is not in the South. I was hoping that PAX South would be in Atlanta or even Orlando(although some might argue it's not really the South).
If it was in Atlanta I'd go. That's an hour away for me.
San Antonio, TX is too far from me. I'm better of going to PAX West.
According to the NFL Texas is in the East for the NFC and the South for the AFC. Smile

Realistically since Texas is in the center of the country from left to right it would be south central united states, however this isn't an accepted designation by most people. It isn't far enough east to be south east or west to be southwest so technically it fits 'just south' fairly well.
By isn't everything south of somewhere?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, unless you're Santa...
Everyone knows there are three regions in the US.

Texas
The South (lies between the Sabine river and the Atlantic Ocean south of I-20)
YankeeLand (everything else)
I refuse to vote in this poll unless I get to select two entries. Texas is in the southwest of the US and the Republic of Texas is its own country. Yes, I will be going to PAX South since I happen to live in San Antonio.

However, after looking at the schedule, it doesn't look like any of the panels are very interesting. Anyone been to a PAX before? What are the must do event?
I refuse to vote in this poll unless I get to select two entries. Texas is in the southwest of the US and the Republic of Texas is its own country. Yes, I will be going to PAX South since I happen to live in San Antonio.

However, after looking at the schedule, it doesn't look like any of the panels are very interesting. Anyone been to a PAX before? What are the must do event?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I've been to PAX East and PAX Prime... The list of panels looks pretty weak compared to what I've seen before. Usually there are several panels with devs of upcoming games and Major Nelson podcast group(I don't even see that). Usually spend a lot of the time on the floor trying to get a good look at upcoming games. I'm not sure what will be there yet.

Regardless, been doing these things with a friend I grew up with, so will find some fun stuff to do. Hopefully there's a Microsoft meetup Major Nelson usually has outside of PAX.
I've been to PAX East and PAX Prime... The list of panels looks pretty weak compared to what I've seen before. Usually there are several panels with devs of upcoming games and Major Nelson podcast group(I don't even see that). Usually spend a lot of the time on the floor trying to get a good look at upcoming games. I'm not sure what will be there yet.

Regardless, been doing these things with a friend I grew up with, so will find some fun stuff to do. Hopefully there's a Microsoft meetup Major Nelson usually has outside of PAX.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I thought I saw Major Nelson post that he was not doing PAX South this year.
I thought I saw Major Nelson post that he was not doing PAX South this year.
Originally Posted by futiles
Probably opening a new MS store in podunksville... Sadly, the only MS store in my area is a Kiosk in the mall 40 minutes from me... I've been wanting to acquire a MS Band, but apparently you have to go to a store, although I doubt they have them. I'm better off waiting for revision #2 in any case.
Probably opening a new MS store in podunksville... Sadly, the only MS store in my area is a Kiosk in the mall 40 minutes from me... I've been wanting to acquire a MS Band, but apparently you have to go to a store, although I doubt they have them. I'm better off waiting for revision #2 in any case.
I have a Microsoft Store near me...
I have a Microsoft Store near me...
Originally Posted by futiles
You getting me a Microsoft Band?
You getting me a Microsoft Band?
You sending me the money?
I supposedly live in Texas
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Maybe you should change it to pTartDW....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account