Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Do you plan on earning This?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 18 (31.03%) Yes

× 40 (68.97%) No

• Added 07-08-2015 09:59 AM
  • 58 votes
  • Votes are public
Rare Destiny Emblem Announced; Here's How to Get It, originally appeared on GameSpot.

Bungie has announced a new Destiny emblem that will be given only to the most dedicated players.

Players who achieve all of Destiny's "Moments of Triumph" before September 9, 2015 (the game's first birthday) will receive the emblem you see below. After that date, the emblem will be unattainable.

There are ten Moments of Triumph, some of which you'll need Destiny's expansions to unlock. You can see all ten of the challenges below, with descriptions courtesy of Bungie.

Crucible Gladiator -- Win 100 Crucible matches
Chest Hunter -- Find all golden chests
Public Servant -- Complete 50 Public Events
Apprentice of Light -- Achieve maximum character level
Light of the Guardian -- Defeat the dark heart of the Black Garden
Light in the Dark -- Prevent the summoning of Crota's Soul
Light of the Reef -- Capture Skolas in the Vex Citadel
Bane of Skolas -- Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty
Bane of Atheon -- Defeat Atheon on Hard Difficulty
Bane of Crota -- Defeat Crota on Hard Difficulty

You can track your progress against these goals through this special www.Bungie.net page. If you complete all challenges by September 9, you'll receive the emblem when The Taken King launches on September 15.
The game is a disappointment because of the lack of content and no DLC achievements. Not going to waste time on a dumb emblem.
Where's the option for having earned it retroactively? I figure a lot of people have already completed everything and had "unlocked" the new emblem from its inception.
If you've already met all the qualifications, you'll get the emblem. It won't be added to the game until TTK launches.

Here's Bungie's tracker.
Looks like I'm just missing 3 golden chests, and doing Prison of Elders on Hard.
Looks like I'm missing.....um..everything, but if there is no achievement for it, I probably won't be to worried about it.. I really need to start this though..
Only needed one gold chest, and it was the first one I checked.
Took a look at the tracker and I just need a couple of gold chests and to run through the new DLC. So I can get this pretty easy, but I'm still not motivated to spin up this game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account