Free Terraria Achievements

Terraria

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

I actually loaded the game up Sat night. I think about half the map has holes blown down to the bottom. I'm probably going to have to expand on grenade launcher ammo as I didn't see any anywhere. Which this was for 1 of the 2 worlds. I've still gotta create a 2nd one with the other stuff as that one will need to be done as well.
What is your plan? From what I gather you are removing all the blocks? Some of the blocks? I was in the middle of removing them all in hopes of creating a finely balanced world. A neutral house, a mass of corruption on one side, a mass of hollow on the other, with an area that accounted for 2% of the blocks to swing the hollow and corruption over 50% in either direction. My save corrupted after about 8 hours of 3 people working and I said screw it.
I've got the NPC's up high in the air so they can't be part of it.

You can only have hallow or corrupt in a world. You can't have both.

The plan is to start working on this about 30 mins here and there. I guess I need to get a designated day. I normally get on by 10 am est at the latest.
You can have both. When you kill the wall of flesh it spawns both. The achievements are for having 51% of the world corrupt, or hollow, so obviously it can only be one at a time, that's why I wanted the world to be 49& corrupt, 49& hollow, 2% neutral. Then just change the 2% so you can give the achievements to people in the same world.

Are you just working on corrupting or hollowing? It seemed like you were doing a lot of digging.
Is the clentaminator in the 360 version? I know it didn't used to be but I heard it received an update. That makes the achievement pretty easy.
I have no idea. The last thing I remember was you were supposed to drill holes all the way across the map to make it expand easier. Guess I should go read to see if a better way was created to make it happen.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account