Achievement Fest 2017

General Chat

They were showing 1 King Room available an hour or so, ago.

I have 4 hours left of work, then my AF2017 vacation starts!
Originally Posted by futiles
Pretty sure Holiday Inn was less expensive than the $199/avg for that 1 king room at Quality Inn
Pretty sure Holiday Inn was less expensive than the $199/avg for that 1 king room at Quality Inn
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yea that's all they had for awhile, but yesterday when I checked, they did have a room for $91/night...not sure if that room is still available though.
I'm going to bring that X1 Monster truck game as well, I haven't even played it yet myself.
I'm going to bring that X1 Monster truck game as well, I haven't even played it yet myself.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
If you mean Monster Jam: Crush It, I have it as well. It's been patched so it's not quite as quick/easy, but should still be easy enough.
Yup, I will bring the system/hdd that has the most on it. Any particular game/s?
Might as well bring Flappy Goat. It's becoming a tradition to get that one knocked out each year for someone.

I'll also be doing the tricky stuff in Anode and Quatros Origins for Streak Leader, and probably others. I should brush up on my tetris skills before Thursday.
I should have the new Minecraft DLC achievements set up and ready to go for both X1 and 360.
Not sure how WP works aside from my own phone which I haven't used in quite some time. Does anyone have any WP7 games and is there anyway for me to play them?

Also since it's my first trip to AF does anyone have any travel tips? I'm hoping to avoid checking in any luggage.
Not sure how WP works aside from my own phone which I haven't used in quite some time. Does anyone have any WP7 games and is there anyway for me to play them?

Also since it's my first trip to AF does anyone have any travel tips? I'm hoping to avoid checking in any luggage.
Originally Posted by workedfurball29
Bring clean underwear...

Probably should send myself and Futiles a PM with your preferred method of contact so we can find you at the airport.
Bring clean underwear...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That's just an extra layer that would take up valuable carry on space reserved for gaming!!

Hotdog has my number but I'll send it to you guys as well
I should have the new Minecraft DLC achievements set up and ready to go for both X1 and 360.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Awesome, I was hoping someone would have them.
Might as well bring Flappy Goat. It's becoming a tradition to get that one knocked out each year for someone.

I'll also be doing the tricky stuff in Anode and Quatros Origins for Streak Leader, and probably others. I should brush up on my tetris skills before Thursday.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Oh yes....Flappy Goat...that would be fantastic. I can help with Anode if I can remember how to play it.

Is it Margarita night on Thursday? I'll text someone and see if I should go to the store or the restaurant once I get to town. I'm hoping to be there 4-5pm ish.
Oh yes....Flappy Goat...that would be fantastic. I can help with Anode if I can remember how to play it.

Is it Margarita night on Thursday? I'll text someone and see if I should go to the store or the restaurant once I get to town. I'm hoping to be there 4-5pm ish.
Thursday - Fshbowl Margaritas at Real Hacienda (Text me, I will be wherever we are)
Friday - Real Buffet Challenge TBD
Saturday - Square Donuts
Sunday - Cards Against Humanity
Monday - You don't have to go home, but you have to get the fuck out of here
So, XBLA games (I'm bringing 360) Rage, Mafia II , World Cup Germany 2006 , all my X1 digital games that I have room for.

I'm probably only going to bring my japanese 360 unless there is any reason for my pal system?

Anything else? I have potato internet so I would need to download anything now.
I'll have my PAL system available. Also, embarrassingly, Mango's PAL games, which I have had since last year. sorry...
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
In a total non-homophobic way, I love you.
I have my oversized cup as well. Gotta get my free drink!
I have my oversized cup as well. Gotta get my free drink!
Oh shoot, I need to remember mine.. Seems like a lot of work to save a $5 cup somewhere for a year...
I actually haven't even used mine since last year ( I did wash it though)
Oh shoot, I need to remember mine.. Seems like a lot of work to save a $5 cup somewhere for a year...
Michael's had them on sale this week, so, LibrarianBeth and I each got a unique one.
I actually haven't even used mine since last year ( I did wash it though)
I use mine every day...
Zack's office has a few pretty good hiding spots.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account