gonna miss dexter

Entertainment

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Well that was a let down and not much of an ending.
Dexter lost me at Season 3 I think. My problems with that series..

1 Woman from Buffy being the nagging girlfriend, ugh couldn't take her any more
2 I don't care how much you tell me she's hot, Dexter's sister is the complete opposite of hot. Someone give that girl a sandwich.
3 Yeah that's about it, the villians got worse, and it was too much day to day. I already live in the real world, give me something entertaining please.

I also think Weeds went to hell after she burned the neighborhood down and moved. Just saying, don't go by me.
I haven't seen it, and Kaens has some good points there, and Marv has concerned me... Loved Weeds though, until she got out of prison. That's when it sucked.
I haven't seen it, and Kaens has some good points there, and Marv has concerned me... Loved Weeds though, until she got out of prison. That's when it sucked.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I've got games to play so my feeling for tv shows is don't waste my time or I will drop you! I do it to the Redskins too. You better show me something in the first half or I'm out! And if you can't get it together by week five I'm finished.

Regarding my post about his sister being portrayed as a sexy woman, I can't watch burn notice for the same reason. Bleh!
Dexter lost me at Season 3 I think. My problems with that series..

1 Woman from Buffy being the nagging girlfriend, ugh couldn't take her any more
2 I don't care how much you tell me she's hot, Dexter's sister is the complete opposite of hot. Someone give that girl a sandwich.
3 Yeah that's about it, the villians got worse, and it was too much day to day. I already live in the real world, give me something entertaining please.

I also think Weeds went to hell after she burned the neighborhood down and moved. Just saying, don't go by me.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Honestly seasons 1-5 were all excellent great season all on their own. Season six is where issues started to pop up. Collin Hank was the wrong choice for the part, and after watching a bunch of Batllestar Galactica seasons on netflix the last person I wanted so see was Edward James Almos.

Season 7 & 8, I understood the plot points they were following, but they could have been better executed and thought out. Dexter not sticking to his code was a big issues as it was turning him into a regular who cares killer. The introduction of the Dr. Vogle and her part in the code was the best part of season 8. It gave me the same feeling that this could be a great season just like seasons 1-5. They could actually have extended the series another two years just on that idea and explored that. relationship, but mid way through the season it started going down hill. Not jump the shark bad, but I thought the ending was pretty anti climatic because there is no closure.

Dex's sister is not the best looking woman in the world, I will give you that. She is also not horrible, some people like that type of girl. She is an excellent actress and did a fantastic job throughout the series. Her physical appearance I thought added to her performance.

I never watched Weeds, just was never interested.
I've got games to play so my feeling for tv shows is don't waste my time or I will drop you! I do it to the Redskins too. You better show me something in the first half or I'm out! And if you can't get it together by week five I'm finished.

Regarding my post about his sister being portrayed as a sexy woman, I can't watch burn notice for the same reason. Bleh!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Hehe, I love the attitude. The thing about Dexter though is that you watched it for Dexter not his sister. She was a supporting character (well maybe the female lead if you look at the whole series).
Well dang it..... Didn't like the way it ended at all.....nope not one bit.
Still clueless to the ending, so either spoil me now, or SHADDUPP! lol jk
Still clueless to the ending, so either spoil me now, or SHADDUPP! lol jk
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
ok , so Dexter......Dies and then come back from the dead as a zombie and starts the zombie apocalypse!! Then there's this scene where you see a guy in a hospital bed and there's a sheriffs hat next to the bed....
Nice. I knew it!

I can't wait for season 4 of that one, and season 3 of American Horror Story is in a few weeks. Good times.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account