The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
Not really...hit a wall at stage 8 but here's my team that got me there

Earths Fury (weapon from shop)
Vor'karn (godslayer from shop with only 1st trait unlocked)
Drake Rider
Gar'Nok (only 1st trait unlocked)
I've had success with:

Drake Rider (fully ascended and traited)
Vor'kam (not mythic, but fully traited and leveled up)
Earth's Fury (mech class fully traited, ogrekin pet)
Cyclops (mythic, traited)
banner that gives +2 brown, +1 red, -1 purple

Don't overlook the pet bonus, I've only got the pet at level 5, but it gives +2 attack to all the orcs.

The trick to this team is use hero weapon as much as possible to boost others attack. Cyclops gets +3 attack when taking damage (2nd trait), and the higher towers like to burn, which just makes him bigger.

My mech class is in the 60s, so on the talent tree I'm getting barrier at the beginning of the match, and whenever an ally dies. That barrier helps give me a little extra time. Drake rider always dies, but summons a drake (fully maxed) which also absorbs some skull damage while I keep working the lower guys. The only problem is remembering to wait on a spell and let the Cyclops fill up.
Looking for a good team for this weeks event...suggestions?
Mang
Divine Ishbaala
Wazir
Emperor Khorvash
Abyssal Banner

I just pulled the Divine Ishbaala, which was nice. Was using the Monster Muncher before that in last place, even though it doubled up a lot of colors, since them scrambling the team helped it out.
Not sure how much this would help others this week. I've been playing with Daemons since the early days, so all my stuff is mythic and traited, but here's what is currently crushing towers for me:

Gorgotha
Infernal King
Sir Mordayne (this week's tower killer)
Hero w/Mang (sorcerer class, counts as a Daemon)

Lantern banner

I'm considering dropping the hero and picking up another Sir Mordayne. The store level before mythic gives you extras of him. We'll have to see what happens when the towers get too big to one shot.
Not sure how much this would help others this week. I've been playing with Daemons since the early days, so all my stuff is mythic and traited, but here's what is currently crushing towers for me:

Gorgotha
Infernal King
Sir Mordayne (this week's tower killer)
Hero w/Mang (sorcerer class, counts as a Daemon)

Lantern banner

I'm considering dropping the hero and picking up another Sir Mordayne. The store level before mythic gives you extras of him. We'll have to see what happens when the towers get too big to one shot.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I might try that out. I'm using;

Gorgotha
Sir Mordayne (got him to mythic now with an orb)
Hero w/Hope's Crescent (I think...red and green weapon, does triple damage against enemies with more life)
Abynissia
Yellow and Red banner

Once Gorgotha's charged, he basically charges everyone else including Abynissia, who charges him and the others if his is out. She gives life and attack to all Daemons start of every turn, and summons infernal king if someone dies. Seems to be working well, but room for improvement.
could use some advice for the raid boss this week. Can't seem to figure out what synergizes the best from Broken Spire.
Flame Troll (creates reds for the other 3)
Igneus (Boss killer)
Hero w/Earth's Fury
Infernus
Vampire's Banner

I know you don't have Infernus, so maybe use Sheggra there instead. Was thinking of trying that later when higher levels to create skulls after using Earth's Fury. Not really sold on this setup, but worked ok so far.

Another one I just saw but haven't tried yet;
Mang
Igneus
Terraxis
Sheggra
Lantern Banner

Edit: Think I settled on this for now;
Mang
Flame Troll
Igneus
Sheggra
Abyssal Banner
Last edited 09-04-2018 at 12:39 AM by Buckswana.
I don't have Infernus either so I went with the other team Buck suggested. Worked pretty good for me. Got to Boss level 175.
https://www.trueachievements.com/gam...itle-Update-10

Has any one tried TU10 yet, is there something special in these achievements?
https://www.trueachievements.com/gam...itle-Update-10

Has any one tried TU10 yet, is there something special in these achievements?
Originally Posted by Belainfi
Launched yesterday.... Guess it's back to the grind again.
So I've found that my personal experience has been "easier" doing the Hall of Guardians in the Underworld.

My team is:
Khorvash
Celestia
Dimetaxia
Bone Dragon
I forget which banner

I'm not sold on Bone Dragon being in there. I will have to swap him out to see if there's a better, safer play. But this has helped me go flawless in the Delve. Even on the harder difficulty.

Shadow Dragon is bad because of things being immune to poison. I don't know how a hero weapon would fare. I just like the negation that Khorvash provides. Will have to play around more tomorrow when I get more tokens to dive.
mrs hotdog is looking for the hot tower team this week if anyone has any ideas.
Honestly I don't like my team at all (limited cards and most use red) but it has worked to get me to level 90+

Hero with Fleshripper (fully upgraded)
Cloudstalker (Tower)
Ketras the Bull (fully traited)
Chief Stronghorn
mrs hotdog is looking for the hot tower team this week if anyone has any ideas.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
There's a tower event going on this week?!?!? Been delving non-stop since the new update...
There's a tower event going on this week?!?!? Been delving non-stop since the new update...
Originally Posted by pTartTX
What's your current team look like? Which faction are you attempting?
So I think I have settled on a decent team to grind out delve chests with.

Ethereal Sentry
Mang (Archer Class, with entangle)
Celestia
Gargoyle
Meteor Banner

The system revolves around boosting atk with Sentry and Mang, then using Gargoyle to do murder. I may replace Celestia with someone else, I just haven't really looked for a better replacement. Was using what I knew.
Struggling with the delves. What level have you guys made it to and with what teams. I topped out at about level 100 in the faction event yesterday. Anyone try using an all faction team yet?
Struggling with the delves. What level have you guys made it to and with what teams. I topped out at about level 100 in the faction event yesterday. Anyone try using an all faction team yet?
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
I have stopped at about lv 70. I am grinding out treasure because I have yet to increase the value of the hoard. the level is 26, but I keep failing with 60-75% chance of improvement. It fucking sucks.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account