Community Play Date - April 16th

Rocket League

Great fun, good games thanks to all that I played with and against. Thank you Eric for the event it was great and fun.

Me & Eric in a 1-on-1 game!
Last edited 04-17-2016 at 12:12 AM by PJMC1986.
And I just got home. Oh well...
Originally Posted by futiles
Next time, brother. We'll get it someday.
I oddly enjoy it. Not sure exactly what it is, but, I would like to get a regular group together, either to just play, or boost, or both...
Originally Posted by futiles
Sounds like a good idea...
I hate soccer so I won't be playing.
Originally Posted by Kaens
It's not really soccer, more like hockey... With cars, and it's not racing really... So, there you go...
Hoops mode will be released in the April 26th patch, free.

How about setting up another Rocket League play date for the weekend after? Maybe I can make all those aerial shots finally count for something.
So hoops is fun, and a different challenge on technique, but hockey was super fun. We should get together and play those modes as a group sometime soon.
So hoops is fun, and a different challenge on technique, but hockey was super fun. We should get together and play those modes as a group sometime soon.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I am all for the hockey playlist; that's all that I play. And it seems like hoops would be better if it were in a larger arena.

I'll be around Sunday afternoon if anyone is interested in playing a few rounds.
I am all for the hockey playlist; that's all that I play. And it seems like hoops would be better if it were in a larger arena.

I'll be around Sunday afternoon if anyone is interested in playing a few rounds.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Sunday works for me, Saturday is super busy this week, but Sunday should be a normal no pants day.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account