Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
I can't think of a title, but what about a badge for logging in on February 29th?
Maybe I've submitted it too late for this year Frown but still just a suggestion
Originally Posted by LeChuck666
Already been suggested... Eric doesn't want a badge like that.
It Spreads - a viral badge that is only achievable one day of the week from someone who has the badge.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
If only we had weekly gamer score challenges here and you had to beat someone with the badge to earn it. I miss the auto challenges from the good old days!
Bring back the white rabbit badge. Hide this from locked list so you can't see who got it, then let's say eric has it first, whoever visited his page first would get the badge and then he would still have badge for holding it but no-one could get it by visiting his page. Then we would have to search for the new member and it passes on, etc.
If only we had weekly gamer score challenges here and you had to beat someone with the badge to earn it. I miss the auto challenges from the good old days!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
At first I thought you were referring to the Challenge What Challenge badge/leaderboard as its not going to be obtainable by a large number of people with some of the other members being large monthly gamerscore addicts.
Reading your post over I understand and yes that sounds like it would be another great way to produce activity on the site and some friendly competition.
I can't think of a title, but what about a badge for logging in on February 29th?
Maybe I've submitted it too late for this year Frown but still just a suggestion
Originally Posted by LeChuck666
It has been suggested a few times, basically the last response was no to a badge that could only be awarded once every 4 years.
Layin' The Smackdown
Play any WWE game

EDIT: This badge already exists
Last edited 03-04-2016 at 07:20 PM by PJMC1986.
I Took an Arrow in the Knee
Complete any Elder Scrolls game.
Welcome To The Brotherhood
Play any Assassin's Creed game

The Master Assassin
Complete any Assassin's Creed game

Hi Desmond, I'm Following You!
Play every Assassin's Creed game containing Desmond
This would be AC, AC2, Brotherhood,Revelations & AC3
Welcome To The Brotherhood
Play any Assassin's Creed game[/i]
Originally Posted by dieselv2
this one already exists its called the animus
I Took an Arrow in the Knee
Complete any Elder Scrolls game.
Originally Posted by foreigntrees
I like this one!
What's The Point? - Play any Point-and-Click game
Point-Set-Match! - Complete any Point-and-Click game
How about badges for completing a certain number of achievements at different rarities?

i.e. - Common/Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare/Super Rare Gamer I, II, III - Complete X/Y/Z number of rarity achievements

X/Y/Z don't have to be the same between the levels. Otherwise Super Rare would probably be downright impossible.
I think the GTN Flash Mob badges should be reconfigured for 5, 10, and 20 people Smile
I think the GTN Flash Mob badges should be reconfigured for 5, 10, and 20 people Smile
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
And name changed to Flash Gathering
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
i would slightly alter this to 10, 20 and 30 10 can happen without really trying, 20 happens constantly when we have tried to do these with 30 being that goal just outside that which would not be just a here have the badge
Last edited 03-16-2016 at 01:46 AM by DXU.
Flash Rob

Participate in a failed attempt to obtain the flash mob badge.
Flash Rob

Participate in a failed attempt to obtain the flash mob badge.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Hahahahaha
I will say, the one thing I liked at 360voice, that I miss, is the viral badge(s). I'm honestly not sure the best way to implement them here (through contests, or community events, or whatever), but I liked the natural growth/progression of that badge.

I really liked the yearly editions, too. That would be a badge I'd like to have again.
I will say, the one thing I liked at 360voice, that I miss, is the viral badge(s). I'm honestly not sure the best way to implement them here (through contests, or community events, or whatever), but I liked the natural growth/progression of that badge.

I really liked the yearly editions, too. That would be a badge I'd like to have again.
Originally Posted by futiles
I really liked them too, I miss the weekly challenges also and the badges that went along with winning them!
This may already be planned, but what about the next tier of badgeaholic, seeing as there are almost 400 badges available to obtain.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account