Declined
Wolfram Alpha? Dogpile? Webcrawler?
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Sure... Yep... Something like that. :-P
So 11 people figured it out during the 48 hour period the badge could be unlocked this week. Will be interesting to see how many more can follow the clues to get it next week.

From what I'm seeing, most of those that found it had the same "aha, that makes total sense" reaction once discovering it.
To be truthful, the badge team did a great job to bury this.
There's no such thing as a badge team. Thank Eric.
There's no such thing as a badge team. Thank Eric.
Originally Posted by Kaens
What I did there, you missed it.
What I did there, you missed it.
Truth be told, I missed it too, but now I see.
Truth be told, I missed it too, but now I see.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I is less than three this.
I is less than three this.
I always preferred "eye is less than three X" but....
I still have no idea...I'm sure I'll kick myself when I eventually figure it out.
I still have no idea...I'm sure I'll kick myself when I eventually figure it out.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
It's been posted as well as spelled out how to get this. The only thing left is writing up a step by step guide for it.
It's been posted as well as spelled out how to get this. The only thing left is writing up a step by step guide for it.
I know, that's the part that's driving me crazy because it's been spelled out and I'm still clueless.
I know, that's the part that's driving me crazy because it's been spelled out and I'm still clueless.
Don't worry, it took quite an effort on my part to figure it out, since I don't internet that way.
dont feel bad im in that same boat
Don't worry guys (Dome & DXU), it's only been spelled out clearly in one post. Most everything else is really bad clues, private jokes, or flat out misleading. People think they are being obvious, when in fact those are shitty clues because they only make sense after you know it. Clues are supposed to lead you to the answer, not be something vaguely related in a loose way.
Don't worry guys (Dome & DXU), it's only been spelled out clearly in one post. Most everything else is really bad clues, private jokes, or flat out misleading. People think they are being obvious, when in fact those are shitty clues because they only make sense after you know it. Clues are supposed to lead you to the answer, not be something vaguely related in a loose way.
So I have to go back through 8 pages and guess which one is the right post? I think I went through every post in the thread at least 3 times and the only thing I've gathered is that the people that have it say its so obvious and they all spelled it out so clearly and everyone that doesn't have it is utterly clueless. I am the latter.
So I have to go back through 8 pages and guess which one is the right post? I think I went through every post in the thread at least 3 times and the only thing I've gathered is that the people that have it say its so obvious and they all spelled it out so clearly and everyone that doesn't have it is utterly clueless. I am the latter.
Originally Posted by JumboWario
Thinking back through every post in this thread, I can tell you that the only person who actually spelled it out was me. And since Kaens wants clues that lead to the answer, he'll be happy to know that my cold is better.

To better tell you how to find it, don't get so hung up on the fact that it was spelled out. Kids these days ain't got time for all of that.

Tell Bing "Thanks" if you stumble onto it the same way I did.
Thinking back through every post in this thread, I can tell you that the only person who actually spelled it out was me. And since Kaens wants clues that lead to the answer, he'll be happy to know that my cold is better.

To better tell you how to find it, don't get so hung up on the fact that it was spelled out. Kids these days ain't got time for all of that.

Tell Bing "Thanks" if you stumble onto it the same way I did.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I'm glad you are feeling better! I am almost over the flu myself, as is my daughter. My son is back from the hospital as of yesterday. I do not have the badge, but I know the answer.
I'm glad you are feeling better! I am almost over the flu myself, as is my daughter. My son is back from the hospital as of yesterday. I do not have the badge, but I know the answer.
Terrific bro, that puts a smile on my face.
Does this mean we can now Roethlisburger this, to make it official?
Does this mean we can now Roethlisburger this, to make it official?
The Ben trick hasn't been done on any other badge, so let's not.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account