[2022] Just Completed (Insert Game Name)

Gaming Chat

Adding a completion from yesterday:

Super Onion Boy 2
- Pretty easy completion and halfway decent platformer resembling Super Mario World without the depth and gusto of a Mario game.
How was Battletoads for you? I've heard it can be a bit of a headache.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
It really wasn't too bad, all things considered. The game itself allows you to make use of the rewind function, and the one achievement for doing a full loop of the tunnel segment took maybe 3-4 hours. Once I had the sequence memorized, it was just a matter of building up the muscle memory for the timing. Strategic pausing during slow spots and using a video to remind myself what was up next helped too. Certainly not an easy achievement by any stretch of the imagination but not nearly as bad as I had feared.

Atleast it gave you those stacks aswell right (the Xbox 360 lists)
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash
No stacks unfortunately. Everything up through the original Xbox generation is included within the 4000 that Rare Replay itself gives, and then all of the 360 and Arcade games are included as separate downloads, so if you've completed any of them before, it just reads that same achievement list - no opportunity to complete them again as part of RR.
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

(One achievement I unfortunately had to earn in co op but the rest single player.)
Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom Kemco 9 out of 40 completed, play time 18hrs 45mins

9000G/40000G

9th gamer on the site to own it 6th to complete it, really recommend it

Next game: Dragon Sinker: Decendants of Legends Exe-Create, Kemco Estimate 15-20hrs
ReactorX (Windows)
22nd completion
9th Windows completion
Dragon Sinker: Defendants of Legends

Kemco 10/40
Synchro Hedgehogs (Windows)
23rd completion
10th Windows completion
Catty & Batty: The Spirit Guide (Xbox One)
Game Completion #255 - Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One Completion #7)

Here is my review.
#482 Tera International, now have both 1k's (did Asian version last month) hopefully we get some more easier MMOs on Xbox

Also Currently they're giving out level 65 scrolls for both versions, this will making the Server closure deadline for Asian alot easier

No stacks unfortunately. Everything up through the original Xbox generation is included within the 4000 that Rare Replay itself gives, and then all of the 360 and Arcade games are included as separate downloads, so if you've completed any of them before, it just reads that same achievement list - no opportunity to complete them again as part of RR.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
Yeah that's what I meant atleast you get the 360 achievement list completions too doing it right so that's alot of Extra G on top, it's really impressive that you did, I do love some RARE games but not all of them played to perfection at that
Smart Moves (Windows)
24th completion
11th Windows completion
Smart Moves 2 (Windows)
25th completion
12th Windows completion

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account