Mariner Achievement is bugged

Submerged

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I just have to rant. It's the last achievement I need to do to finish this game off and it's just not popping. I have stayed in the boat when I started the game. I got off the boat the moment the game began. I went to various locations and got off and on and repeat. I ran around after completing the game. I deleted my save and rode around in the boat. I even set my controller up to move when I went AFK and still nothing. I just wish the achievement would just pop already.
I just have to rant. It's the last achievement I need to do to finish this game off and it's just not popping. I have stayed in the boat when I started the game. I got off the boat the moment the game began. I went to various locations and got off and on and repeat. I ran around after completing the game. I deleted my save and rode around in the boat. I even set my controller up to move when I went AFK and still nothing. I just wish the achievement would just pop already.
Originally Posted by Boozing Redneck
The achievement tracking system on Xbox one is broken recently.
The achievement tracking system on Xbox one is broken recently.
Originally Posted by CrysisWarXX3
I play mostly on my Series X recently or my 360. So the achievement is bugged and it's the last one I have left on it :/

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account