How Often Do You Play?

Gaming Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm unemployed too, a stay at home dad, and I just recently finished my associates degree program, I have nothing but time now Wink add me up if you want.
Originally Posted by EpicSuFi
Props to you for saying you're unemployed because you stay at home with the kids! This really should have been a poll, can the OP edit the original post and make it one? I dunno, I never made a poll here.

That aside, I generally do my best to game every single night, but there are times (like this past week) where I'm just drained from work and don't even try. Or when I've been lucky to play a lot and my wife is starting to get that body language that says she needs some attention since she's been very patient with the games!

For the most part, I'd say 3-5 hours a day, totaling 25-30 hours a week.
I play as often as I can. Ever since achievements came out I have been addicted to that little "POP" sound.
Every single day for how much ever time I can spare. In the past 1400+ days the only days I didn't play and get at least one achievement was when my account was hacked (FIFA hack) and MS locked it. When my account was hacked, my streak was at 813 days so you can add that to what my sig bar below shows to get a feel for what my streak should be.

Stupid hackers...
Originally Posted by Koding
Still less than mine Wink (2408 days and counting) BUT you're score streak is better - daylight saving screwed me this spring, otherwise I'd be at 854 achievement streak.

Last edited 10-21-2013 at 11:53 PM by porschephiliac.
I used to play all the time. The only thing streaks have ever meant to me is work, but, I would always play.

Surface and phone keep me happy right now, but I did buy a 3DS XL tonight, and Pokemon Y. Will spend some time training and battling my son, who got Pokemon X last week.
I play daily 2-3 hours the most. On Friday night and Saturday i play around 6 hours in total. I used to play more but with my family a full time job and my other activities is really hard to game.
I used to play all the time. The only thing streaks have ever meant to me is work, but, I would always play.

Surface and phone keep me happy right now, but I did buy a 3DS XL tonight, and Pokemon Y. Will spend some time training and battling my son, who got Pokemon X last week.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yes, there are days where I wish I wasn't so addicted to the streaks. When I lost the score streak, it was devastating - now, I laugh at myself, but still can't give them up. I always have at least a dozen quick easy achievements lying around just in case I need to quickly save my streaks. It's sad. Too much work.
I'm unemployed, so it's pretty much all I do.
I play as much as I can when I can.. which would be everyday after work at least, but since my place of employment has recently been bought out and is going thru a big bunch of renovations I'm getting the short end of the stick.. which is good cause it means a lot of OT and good money, but it's been killing my game time and when its all over I'll be back to the regular money..lol.. but the reason it's so bad is that the scheduling is so sporadic and weird.. ugh.. like this week I'm pulling like 12 hour days... for most of the week (tomorrow will be the only reg. 8hr. shift for the week.)
When I lost the score streak, it was devastating
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yes, I remember...

Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account