Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Some of you may know me, Ive been around 360v and TA for a few years now. I use to do a lot of gaming competitions but I have taken this year off. I am thinking about getting into them again when there is another year long team based competition.

Personally I am from Southern California and work as a department manager for Lowe's. I have three boys ages 13,4 and 18 months. I game when I have time but with the constant duties I usually run solo.

Feel free to add me and maybe we can work out a time to knock out some achievements.
welcome to the site! punch and pie over that way
welcome to the site! punch and pie over that way
Originally Posted by Cormyre
Pie? I missed that one....no really I did...lol... Welcome once again I'm sue you'll find a great many family, work oriented gamers here.
Pie? I missed that one....no really I did...lol... Welcome once again I'm sue you'll find a great many family, work oriented gamers here.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
well we had punch and pie over at 3v... *ponder* perhaps we need to have something grander here.... everclear and bacon?!
well we had punch and pie over at 3v... *ponder* perhaps we need to have something grander here.... everclear and bacon?!
Originally Posted by Cormyre
lol...now that's a combination...buts lets try to keep it a little family oriented, you'll have to replace that bacon!...ok don't want to hijack this thread..
Ugh, 13. Puberty was tough, but not as bad as going to high school. Best of luck raising kids and finding time to game!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account