The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

today I filled out some apps for jobs, went to tattoo shop and found out some TA members are True Assholes that need to be slaughtered.
today I filled out some apps for jobs, went to tattoo shop and found out some TA members are True Assholes that need to be slaughtered.
Originally Posted by Hellfire
So.....um....yea...what's up with that?
Just finished watching Dario Argento's Mother of Tears.... Not sure if I really like it and I'm a big Argento fan...
I finally finished Season 2 of The Walking Dead.

I also learned that the show Drunk History is coming to my town in two and a half weeks... got to brush up on my history.
So.....um....yea...what's up with that?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
well i feel they used me, now they make sessions and make sure i cant join. All because I told some one their last name.Which is how i came up with the phrase 'True Assholes'.
well i feel they used me, now they make sessions and make sure i cant join. All because I told some one their last name.Which is how i came up with the phrase 'True Assholes'.
Sounds to me like you need new "friends" sorry this happened to you.. but I'm sure you can find a lot more gamers out there willing to boost then those people. You get the good with the bad unfortunately. Though I have only had a few bad experiences over there I chock it up to "You can't please everyone" and why should I anyway. We'er all here to have fun and get the same end result right? I say screw them! If they want to be babies then let them go and see how far they get with that attitude.
Sounds to me like you need new "friends" sorry this happened to you.. but I'm sure you can find a lot more gamers out there willing to boost then those people. You get the good with the bad unfortunately. Though I have only had a few bad experiences over there I chock it up to "You can't please everyone" and why should I anyway. We'er all here to have fun and get the same end result right? I say screw them! If they want to be babies then let them go and see how far they get with that attitude.
Good advice, just had to block one of their Skype numbers..:evil:
I tried NBA Jam on the phone yesterday - brings back memories!!

And I got a new badge Smile
I tried NBA Jam on the phone yesterday - brings back memories!!

And I got a new badge Smile
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Is that the only way to get that badge, or will the retail disc or XBLA game work as well?
I been working on my collections badge but at 50%, I've run out of ideas for names.
I been working on my collections badge but at 50%, I've run out of ideas for names.
I too ran into this very problem, but you know what its your collection so you can say whatever you want, even if you don't own the games, say like this for example: Games I want with CHAINSAWS IN THEM!!!! Yea you can use that too if you want... Since I pretty much own all the games with chainsaws in them...Smile .. Or how about "Games with great box art, but crappy graphics!" ohh I might have to use that!
When I said I finished Season 2 of the walking dead, I meant the TV show, not the game, but I am excited for the game. I'm waiting to see if they announce an Xbox One version where I can still import my data from the 360.
When I said I finished Season 2 of the walking dead, I meant the TV show, not the game, but I am excited for the game. I'm waiting to see if they announce an Xbox One version where I can still import my data from the 360.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Neither the TV Show or Game interest me, I'll just have to force myself to beat it once GFWL is down.
I too ran into this very problem, but you know what its your collection so you can say whatever you want, even if you don't own the games, say like this for example: Games I want with CHAINSAWS IN THEM!!!! Yea you can use that too if you want... Since I pretty much own all the games with chainsaws in them...Smile .. Or how about "Games with great box art, but crappy graphics!" ohh I might have to use that!
Thanks for the advice, they do provide a good laugh http://www.gamertagnation.com/collec...ollection-794/
Did I post today?
It seems like you didn't.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account